Community Forum

ISO: Small, high GP studs with gold ag/int

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

ISO: Small, high GP studs with gold ag/int

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

Hello everyone!
Tenacious Equine here, speaking from her IHJ-based side account.
My horses on here have a somewhat set 'type' (pretty much all of them are ee-CcrCcr/CcrC, lots of floofy manes, tobiano patterning, etc) and I'm looking to increase my genetic diversity. Genes I might be interested in: mohawk, black (aa), silver, more tobianos!, champagne, pearl, grey, feathering. I want to kick my chestnut curse to the curb.
My current highest ag score is 61, but that mare has declined to throw any foals as good as she is (the little stinker). Any agility score above 45 will be considered, but I'm really looking into 55+.
Additionally, my best horses all hover around 55K GP. I am looking for studs around at least 60K, and hopefully upwards of 65K.
Height-wise, anything below 9hh is fine. If something's a touch above it'll skew the height of my horses back up which I do not want.
How much am I willing to pay? Good question.
If I PURCHASE a stud that suits my needs, I am willing to pay 50K-500K, depending on age, stats, BR, etc, etc. I will throw in an additional 40-60K if the horse is a trained grinder, because mine just died and I haven't trained a replacement yet ;-;
If the seller has an issue with me studding out the horse, don't worry, because I won't. While I occasionally sell trashy offspring at random, I have not and do currently plan to put my studs up on the market- mostly because they die within a few days due to my crazy amounts of aging.
I can also negotiate borrowing ("leasing") a stud for use, but that might entail me accidentally killing it, because I age pretty fast over here. But with this, the person would hopefully get their horse back and I'd get to use it with no outside interference.
If someone is willing to stud out their own horse to me, I am willing to pay upwards of 10K for each individual breeding. This will depend on how much I plan to use the horse (as I have somewhat limited funds) and what value that stud has for me- I am not going to pay 20K a pop to use a stud that barely tops 59K GP, has no interesting genetic patterns or features, has any red comments, has a low agility comment- etc, etc.
Here is a list of things I'm looking for, in order of importance:
-Ag comments. Top two preferred. Third may be accepted under certain circumstances.
-Int comments. Top five preferred.
-Agility confo. 45+, the higher the better.
-Genetic potential. ~60K+, the higher the better.
-Height. Under 9hh, preferred to be around 20-30".
-Temperament. Anything but bombproof would be nice, but I don't care too much about that.
-Type. I prefer horse-type, medium or lighter.
-Color. Please no chestnuts. Dilutes, LP (especially PATN1, which is fewspot/leopard), dun, black would all be nice.
-Interesting physical characteristics. Please no long ears. Fancy tails, feathering, mohawks all considerable. Please no thick floofy manes.
-Horse is trained/champed and has IHJ scores I can stare at. Would be nice, but again, don't really care.
-Green or gold stamina/strength. Not a must, as I'm not working on that yet. Would be cool though.
Sophiehorse14
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO: Small, high GP studs with gold ag/int

Post by Sophiehorse14 »

Cypress Creek Elites wrote:Hello everyone!
My horses on here have a somewhat set 'type' (pretty much all of them are ee-CcrCcr/CcrC, lots of floofy manes, tobiano patterning, etc) and I'm looking to increase my genetic diversity. Genes I might be interested in: mohawk, black (aa), silver, more tobianos!, champagne, pearl, grey, feathering. I want to kick my chestnut curse to the curb.
My current highest ag score is 61, but that mare has declined to throw any foals as good as she is (the little stinker). Any agility score above 45 will be considered, but I'm really looking into 55+.
Additionally, my best horses all hover around 55K GP. I am looking for studs around at least 60K, and hopefully upwards of 65K.
Height-wise, anything below 9hh is fine. If something's a touch above it'll skew the height of my horses back up which I do not want.
If I PURCHASE a stud that suits my needs, I am willing to pay 50K-500K, depending on age, stats, BR, etc, etc. I will throw in an additional 40-60K if the horse is a trained grinder, because mine just died and I haven't trained a replacement yet ;-;
If the seller has an issue with me studding out the horse, don't worry, because I won't. While I occasionally sell trashy offspring at random, I have not and do currently plan to put my studs up on the market- mostly because they die within a few days due to my crazy amounts of aging.
I can also negotiate borrowing ("leasing") a stud for use, but that might entail me accidentally killing it, because I age pretty fast over here. But with this, the person would hopefully get their horse back and I'd get to use it with no outside interference.
If someone is willing to stud out their own horse to me, I am willing to pay upwards of 10K for each individual breeding. This will depend on how much I plan to use the horse (as I have somewhat limited funds) and what value that stud has for me- I am not going to pay 20K a pop to use a stud that barely tops 59K GP, has no interesting genetic patterns or features, has any red comments, has a low agility comment- etc, etc.
-Ag comments. Top two preferred. Third may be accepted under certain circumstances.
-Temperament. Anything but bombproof would be nice, but I don't care too much about that.
-Color. Please no chestnuts. Dilutes, LP (especially PATN1, which is fewspot/leopard), dun, black would all be nice.
-Interesting physical characteristics. Please no long ears. Fancy tails, feathering, mohawks all considerable. Please no thick floofy manes.
-Horse is trained/champed and has IHJ scores I can stare at. Would be nice, but again, don't really care.
-Green or gold stamina/strength. Not a must, as I'm not working on that yet. Would be cool though.
I should have some on both my accounts. Take a look and let me know if you want any. My side account i (BlackBeauty141820) I have 50 HGP's and higher on my side, also a 70 HGP. Please let me know! :D :D
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

Sophiehorse14 wrote:...
None of those really look like what I'm looking for, sorry!
BlackBeauty141820
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackBeauty141820 »

Sophiehorse14 wrote:
Cypress Creek Elites wrote:Hello everyone!
I should have some on both my accounts. Take a look and let me know if you want any. My side account i (BlackBeauty141820) I have 50 HGP's and higher on my side, also a 70 HGP. Please let me know! :D :D
Here is the 70 HGP stallion...
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2965550
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 3:21 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:21 pm