Community Forum

ISO Western Studs

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
~Goddess~
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

ISO Western Studs

Post by ~Goddess~ »

Hi! I am searching for a western stud that I could use. I have a criteria that the horse must meet. If you have one that meets all, or most of, the requirements, link it below and the stud fee price :D Thank you for your time! :)

Western Disciplines (For anyone unsure of whats Western or not, and yes I got this from the local show tab lol
~Barrel Racing
~Cutting
~Pole Bending
~Reining
~Western Pleasure
~Working Ranch
~Western Trail

Must Haves:
~ A gold agility
~ A gold intelligence
~A gold speed
~Has a title in one or more western competitions (Or at least tested in a few comps)
~Must be a stud/colt
~No reds

Wants, but not needed
~Good lineage (Good western sire/dam)
~63+ HGP
~Gold/Green stamina

Thats it, just link if you have one that meets all/most of the requirements :D
Goddess Premium Equine
Trust is the hardest thing to find, and the easiest thing to lose. No cap.
Breeder of the Thoroughbred since '21
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO Western Studs

Post by ambreona24bu »

~Goddess~ wrote:Hi! I am searching for a western stud that I could use. I have a criteria that the horse must meet. If you have one that meets all, or most of, the requirements, link it below and the stud fee price :D Thank you for your time! :)

Western Disciplines (For anyone unsure of whats Western or not, and yes I got this from the local show tab lol
~Barrel Racing
~Cutting
~Pole Bending
~Reining
~Western Pleasure
~Working Ranch
~Western Trail

Must Haves:
~ A gold agility
~ A gold intelligence
~A gold speed
~Has a title in one or more western competitions (Or at least tested in a few comps)
~Must be a stud/colt
~No reds

Wants, but not needed
~63+ HGP
~Gold/Green stamina

I have one that meets some of what you listed https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3001401
hat creek
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

~Goddess~ wrote:Hi! I am searching for a western stud that I could use. I have a criteria that the horse must meet. If you have one that meets all, or most of, the requirements, link it below and the stud fee price :D Thank you for your time! :)

~Barrel Racing
~Cutting
~Pole Bending
~Reining
~Western Pleasure
~Working Ranch
~Western Trail

Must Haves:
~ A gold agility
~ A gold intelligence
~A gold speed
~Must be a stud/colt
~No reds

Wants, but not needed
~63+ HGP
~Gold/Green stamina

I have 2 studs and one is coming soon there in my stallion pasture
Pieta
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Pieta »

~Goddess~ wrote:Ping
Hi! I have few QH studs :)
Admiring Magic

He is pure QH stallion. He is Grand Champion in Western Trail (his win % is 90.5 %). He has Gold Stamina, Agility and Intelligence and Green Balance. His dam is Champion in Western Trail (her win % is 77.6 %) and his sir is Champion in Working Ranch (his win % is 87 %) and Master Champion in Western Trail (his win % is 89%). His Horse Genetic Potential is 58,632.

Scotch Whiskey or Champagne

He is pure QH stallion. He is Grand Champion in Western Trail (his win % is 83.6 %) and Champion in Western Pleasure (his win % is 98.4 %) and Working Ranch (his win % is 90.0 %). He has Gold Stamina, Balance, Agility and Intelligence and Green Tempo. His dam is Champion in Western Pleasure (her win % is 76.9 %) and his sir is Champion in Western Pleasure (his win % is 83.6 %), Supreme Grand Champion in Working Ranch (his win % is 74.7 %) and Supreme Master Grand Champion in Western Trail (his win % is 83.1 %). His Horse Genetic Potential is 65,776.

My other Western stallions are: {RRS} Chocolate Revenge, Scotch's Magic, Little Star, Cooper Flame, {RRS} Desert Scotch, SL Restore Peace and Little Desert Voice.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 5:40 pm

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:40 pm