Community Forum

Looking for a Spanish Barb for Knabstrup

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
reyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Looking for a Spanish Barb for Knabstrup

Post by reyn »

I'm working towards Knabstruppers, and I'm so close to producing them but unfortunately my Spanish Barbs just aren't doing it, and there are only two stallions for stud which aren't doing it either :cry: .

Has some kind soul out there got a Spanish Barb I can use - if you don't have a Knabstrupper book I'm more than happy to check out their evaluation if you provide their link :D .

I'd prefer no reds, but may overlook one if the stallions scores a high evaluation... Greens are a bonus!.... and a low COI, under 15%, ideally under 10% if possible.

Knabstruppers have a mature range of 14.1hh to 15.2hh, a build of medium light to medium, a body size of 40% to 50% and a type of 60% horse to 55% pony.

I have a nice 3* (soooo close to 4*) evaluated Frederiksborg mare with no reds and a 5.74% COI.
Last edited by reyn on Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Spanish Barb for Knabstrup

Post by reyn »

I'd also be interested if anyone has a suitable Fred stallion, but since there are only 6 in the game and I own 3 of them it's probably unlikely :P....
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 9:59 pm

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 9:59 pm