Community Forum

ISO North African Barb x Arabian [50%] Medium Light Build

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

ISO North African Barb x Arabian [50%] Medium Light Build

Post by EclipticEnd »

As the title says; I'm looking for a NABxArabian 50/50 stud with a medium light build.

Pattern/color doesn't matter, but preferably not grey. Tiger Eye's a plus and I'll pay more for that. Attributes don't matter so long as there's no reds, but the better they are the more I'd be looking to pay to stud.

Looking for a 4-5 star eval for Cleveland Bays. I'm willing to pay a lot to stud to the right horse or even buy the stud if the owner's agreeable.

If you think you can custom breed me a stud that matches this, I would be willing to pay for it.
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO North African Barb x Arabian [50%] Medium Light Build

Post by ambreona24bu »

EclipticEnd wrote:As the title says; I'm looking for a NABxArabian 50/50 stud with a medium light build.

Pattern/color doesn't matter, but preferably not grey. Tiger Eye's a plus and I'll pay more for that. Attributes don't matter so long as there's no reds, but the better they are the more I'd be looking to pay to stud.

Looking for a 4-5 star eval for Cleveland Bays. I'm willing to pay a lot to stud to the right horse or even buy the stud if the owner's agreeable.

If you think you can custom breed me a stud that matches this, I would be willing to pay for it.

I have a horse who I breed to come out half and half. You can have the mom and her baby because she is going to give brith for cheap.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

ambreona24bu wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:As the title says; I'm looking for a NABxArabian 50/50 stud with a medium light build.

I have a horse who I breed to come out half and half. You can have the mom and her baby because she is going to give brith for cheap.
Can you link the horse for me?
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

EclipticEnd wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote:

Yes
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

ambreona24bu wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
Yes
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3028269 like I said before whatever you are willing to pay you can have both for.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

ambreona24bu wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote:
Yes
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3028269 like I said before whatever you are willing to pay you can have both for.
Unfortunately both the Sire and the Dam are light builds, so the foal will likely either be light or very light. I'm looking for medium light to balance out Thoroughbreds as they tend to be light or very light builds. Thanks for the offer, though!
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

EclipticEnd wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3028269 like I said before whatever you are willing to pay you can have both for.
Unfortunately both the Sire and the Dam are light builds, so the foal will likely either be light or very light. I'm looking for medium light to balance out Thoroughbreds as they tend to be light or very light builds. Thanks for the offer, though!
okay sorry I did not see that mine was medium light sorry for wasting you time
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

ambreona24bu wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
okay sorry I did not see that mine was medium light sorry for wasting you time
Don't worry, it's not a waste of time. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 8:37 am

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 8:37 am