Community Forum

(My) 3 Step Guide on how to earn Money + PT Fast & Easily!

GynnMurasakino!
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

(My) 3 Step Guide on how to earn Money + PT Fast & Easily!

Post by GynnMurasakino! »

GynnMurasakino's
Guide to Earning Money & Pony Tokens Fast and Easy

A tip in General
I'm sure there are many guides out there probably similar or exactly like this one :lol:
I have noticed unawarely I earn a lot of money and Pony tokens while doing the simplest things and just wanted to make it clear, that you can too! You will need a Grinder: A trained horse that, like the name, can grind you money and PT by doing local shows. I recommend using High HGP Arabians and have a decent supply of them on hand! They are the most important to have while doing this. Also be on daily! That's probably the most difficult thing to do but once you stack up, your set! Here are the earnings I get. Do note that your results can vary! I recommend saving up to 500 PT and buying premium to get more turns, it will help tremendously ^^

I make $420k-500k per week or $60k everyday
I make 50-100 Pony Tokens everyday
I level up 1-2 times every 1-3 days

Guide
Once you have yourself a trained grinder, hop over to the local shows on the horse's page.

Make sure you are aware of what discipline best suits your horse in order to get 100% satisfaction during local shows. If you don't know, here's Silverine's guide on predicting the best discipline for your horse! If you need conformation, you can ask me or other premiums to do so! Once you know your horse's best discipline, click on the button with "Level 1" noted on it. Then scroll down to "Level 10" and click your suitable discipline.

Then grind to your heart's content! Leveling up is the most important priority in this case. When you level up, you receive about $50k-100k and 50 PT, though do note that this scales and increases with your level. So you might even get more than what was listed.

I hope this guide helped!
Last edited by GynnMurasakino! on Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: (My) 3 Step Guide on how to earn Money + PT Fast & Easily!

Post by BlackOak2 »

These guides are useful in many different ways. :)
One guide might not make sense to some people, so having a couple different with different layouts can be really helpful.

As an additional note, as you level up, the money and PT (as well as experience earned and local first place winnings) will increase as well.

Leveling Up - A Short Chart

Thank you for sharing! :mrgreen: (I've attached this to my quicklinks as well)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 9:04 pm

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:04 pm