Community Forum

Looking for a special Belgian

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
AkumaKashi Holding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Looking for a special Belgian

Post by AkumaKashi Holding »

I'm looking to buy another Belgian stallion to try and keep my inbreeding down a little. I have a healthy budget for a horse. I would prefer one as close to 3 years old as possible, though I will look at older and younger horses if they fit my major requirements. I'm looking for:
62+ strength and 64k+ hgp
OR
69+ strength and 60k+ hgp
The horse MUST fit one of those sets of requirements. There are things that score bonus points with me too, but they aren't necessary. Those things are:
Appy markings excluding varnish
Dark colors like golden buckskin and palomino
Would like to avoid roan and red
Feathering is nice, but half my herd isn't feathered, so I can live without
I like shorter belgians. Close to 15 hands would be awesome, but unlikely. I'm still open to 20 hand horses
It would be nice if their stamina is fairly trained
Again, the longer list is just bonus points, not requirements. I'm willing to pay a LOT for what I want. The sooner the better since my main stallion is the sire to all my up and coming mares and my new herdsire is still in training. I can promise that I won't sell whatever I buy, though he will be moved around between my accounts. I will leave any brand in the name and anything you want left in the notes. I probably won't change their name if it isn't really weird. Please let me know if there's any available!
AkumaKashi Holding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a special Belgian

Post by AkumaKashi Holding »

Still looking! A newborn colt would work fine for me. I can just age him up on my training account if I need to. My budget is over half a million for that one special stallion to fill in right now. My new herdsire fits in the 62+ and 64k+ and a colt I'm training from my previous stallion fits the 69+ and 60k+. I'd like to get a new stallion within a day if possibly because aging is completely halted on this account until my young mares are bred.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 12:59 pm

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 12:59 pm