Community Forum

Rescue ranch now open

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Rescue ranch now open

Post by ambreona24bu »

It is time I am opening a rescue ranch. If you have a horse you don't want or are going to rehome I will take it off your hands. No matter if its old, young, trained, or size.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Rescue ranch now open

Post by BlackOak2 »

ambreona24bu wrote:It is time I am opening a rescue ranch. If you have a horse you don't want or are going to rehome I will take it off your hands. No matter if its old, young, trained, or size.
Please remember that you only need one of these in the relevant forum.
If you make multiple repeating posts in multiple forums, it is considered a form of 'spamming' and there is a rule on HWO for it.

If you want to draw additional attention to your forum topics, swing into chat and give the chat people a link, make a link on your farm page, make a reply in your farm log (with the link), create ONE reply in general chit-chat that you will update with farm news for all of your future notifications (please be careful, this can also be considered spamming though), put a sale horse or stud horse up (legitimately) with some additional information in the ad.

Good Luck! :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:D No problems!
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Ashlyne27bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ashlyne27bu »

BlackOak2 wrote::D No problems!
You don’t have to be RUDE sorry but that’s just peer RUDE :roll:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Ashlyne27bu wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote::D No problems!
Notice.
Moved to Farm Log:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7307
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

BlackOak2 wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote:It is time I am opening a rescue ranch. If you have a horse you don't want or are going to rehome I will take it off your hands. No matter if its old, young, trained, or size.
If you make multiple repeating posts in multiple forums, it is considered a form of 'spamming' and there is a rule on HWO for it.

If you want to draw additional attention to your forum topics, swing into chat and give the chat people a link, make a link on your farm page, make a reply in your farm log (with the link), create ONE reply in general chit-chat that you will update with farm news for all of your future notifications (please be careful, this can also be considered spamming though), put a sale horse or stud horse up (legitimately) with some additional information in the ad.

sorry I was trying to delete this post because it was spam but i don't know how to
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Ashlyne27bu wrote:
Notice.
Moved to Farm Log:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7307
could you tell me how??
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

ambreona24bu wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

sorry I was trying to delete this post because it was spam but i don't know how to
We can delete the 'last reply' we made in any topic (as long as it's still the last one, I think).

To delete an entire topic, only admin can do that (at least for now).
Don't worry about leaving it up. Or, if you really want to, you can ping admin to delete it for you, however, they may not get around to it. They're not in the habit of deleting posts just to clean up the forums, there's other things that need tending to the game.

What you can do, is edit (that's the little pencil button) your first post and change the topic header as well as change your first reply.

But that's entirely up to you. :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 4:09 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:09 am