Community Forum

IRL Horse Photo Challenge

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
RacingTB1974
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: IRL Horse Photo Challenge

Post by RacingTB1974 »

This is my mare polly, i've had her for about 5 years, i bought her at 7, and she's now 12. She's an amazing jumper, such a natural. She has a very fancy trot too! She absolutely loves her job and is very willing. She's very good with kids, could be a lesson horse if you wanted her too! We have a very strong bond, one thing she loves doing is when i tack her up and ride her in a huge open field, she just gallops away.

This is my gelding robby! i've had him for about 10.5 years and i bought him at 5! i dont ride him as much, but he used to be (and probably still is) an AMAZING hunter/jumper and dressage pony. Ive had so many memories with him. From going to our first show together to now, taking naps in his stall together, and teaching him tricks, he is that one pony that makes you smile and laugh when you see him. He is very goofy, loves to lick things lol. He was my first actual pony, and i leased for about 7 months before i bought him. Definitely no regrets.

This is my young gelding barney! My family bred him, and i was there at his birth. Im currently still working with him in the jumper discipline, he definitely has a love for jumping. He's super fun to ride, very excited all the time. He has GREAT behavior all the time. he's VERY gentle!! occasionally still bucks. but thats all. Does Not refuse at the jumps either!

Below is one of the special geldings Keoki, or in the barn we call him Gucci. he's a bay, 2009, 16.3hh, holistener. He is currently showing at grand prix level in jumpers. I do not own him, but i am leasing him right now. Hes jumping 1.55M.

Here is the horses link! Keoki

One of his rounds! Keoki FEI $35,000 CSI2* SRJT Welcome 2018

CBlueberry
Visit My Farm

Post by CBlueberry »

:o Wow! They are both SO pretty!
Tom wrote:This is Sky!

This is Kally!

h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

This is Honey, she’s a 15 yo QH broodmare that we’ve had for about 4 years. I showed her for a while but now she’s had two babies, Luna and Remi. Remi was just born a few weeks ago and sadly has a broken leg now.

(Honey and Remi)

(Honey)

This next horse is Zeus, he is a blue roan and currently is my show horse. He’s an 11 yo AQHA gelding.

(Zeus)

This is Luna, she’s currently a QH yearling and she is a half sibling to Zeus (they have the same sire) and she’s out of Honey.

(Luna)

This is Lucy. Her mom’s a Thoroughbred and her sire’s a QH so she’s an Appendix. She is a broodmare.

(Lucy)

This is Libby. She is also a yearling, her and Luna are best friends (inseparable), and she is out of Lucy. She is a pretty sassy and spunky girl.

(Libby)

This is Ada. She’s a 2yo out of Lucy. She’s a very smart girl and she’s learned how to open gates so now we have to double lock them.

(Ada)

This is Lusha, she died about 2 years ago but we only had her for 6 months ago. She was double registered for both AQHA and APHA.

(Lusha)

This is Chip, we sold him last month. He was my sister’s pony. This is a cute pic of her doing mounted archery on him. We’re not sure what breed he is.

(Chip)

And finally, this is Ricki. She was born about 1.5 months ago and she is out of Lucy. She is a very sweet, gentle, and silly little girl. She also loves itching herself on trees :lol:

(Ricki)

Sorry aI know this is a LOT and I have way more but I really enjoy taking pictures of them and I just couldn’t choose just 1 or 2 :lol: :lol:

And I don’t have any pictures on here of Ross, Vinny, Izzy, Pepper, and Woody but I figured I already had too many :lol:
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Post by KingstonDressage »

h0rsey wrote:This is Honey, she’s a 15 yo QH broodmare that we’ve had for about 4 years. I showed her for a while but now she’s had two babies, Luna and Remi. Remi was just born a few weeks ago and sadly has a broken leg now.

(Honey and Remi)

(Honey)

This next horse is Zeus, he is a blue roan and currently is my show horse. He’s an 11 yo AQHA gelding.

(Zeus)

This is Luna, she’s currently a QH yearling and she is a half sibling to Zeus (they have the same sire) and she’s out of Honey.

(Luna)

This is Lucy. Her mom’s a Thoroughbred and her sire’s a QH so she’s an Appendix. She is a broodmare.

(Lucy)

This is Libby. She is also a yearling, her and Luna are best friends (inseparable), and she is out of Lucy. She is a pretty sassy and spunky girl.

(Libby)

This is Ada. She’s a 2yo out of Lucy. She’s a very smart girl and she’s learned how to open gates so now we have to double lock them.

(Ada)

This is Lusha, she died about 2 years ago but we only had her for 6 months ago. She was double registered for both AQHA and APHA.

(Lusha)

This is Chip, we sold him last month. He was my sister’s pony. This is a cute pic of her doing mounted archery on him. We’re not sure what breed he is.

(Chip)

And finally, this is Ricki. She was born about 1.5 months ago and she is out of Lucy. She is a very sweet, gentle, and silly little girl. She also loves itching herself on trees :lol:

(Ricki)

Sorry aI know this is a LOT and I have way more but I really enjoy taking pictures of them and I just couldn’t choose just 1 or 2 :lol: :lol:

And I don’t have any pictures on here of Ross, Vinny, Izzy, Pepper, and Woody but I figured I already had too many :lol:
All of your horses (and foals!) are so cute! I love Chip!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 12:57 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:57 am