Community Forum

IRL Horse Photo Challenge

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

IRL Horse Photo Challenge

Post by KingstonDressage »

Welcome! I'm hosting an in-real-life horse photo challenge! The goal of the challenge is to meet other player's horses, and show off your own! Everyone who participates will receive 1k-TBD depending on how many people enter!

Rules:
-All regular HWO rules apply
-Please, do not include your face or any personal information (Make sure that the name of your barn isn't in the photo!)
-You DO NOT have to own a horse to participate, this can be a friend's horse, a lease horse, lesson horse, or any horse you know!
-All entries due before May 31
- Don't forget to includ your horse's name and what kind of riding/job they do!

How to Upload Photos:
1. go to https://imgur.com/
2. click/tap on new post in the top left corner
3. right click/tap on the photo of your horse and click save as
4. Save image to downloads
5. Go back to https://imgur.com/
6. after clicking new post, click Choose photo/video
7. Click on the newest download (top one)
8. watch the ad :?
9. Either copy the link or right click and click on copy image adress
10. paste the image adress or link to here!

I'll start!

https://imgur.com/a/E7GuNYA
This is Artie! He's my lease horse and currently competes in Hunter Jumpers and a bit of Showjumping too!
Last edited by KingstonDressage on Tue May 25, 2021 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Re: IRL Horse Photo Challenge

bump
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

Post by Tenacious Equine »

This is Zippy!
I've owned him technically since before he was born (had his dam, he was an accident). He's a very well proportioned QH x Haflinger x Paint mutt. He's about 15.3-16hh and has basic dressage and hunters training (I'm planning on starting eventing with him soon as well).
He was born April 3rd, 2011- his tenth birthday was about a month and a half ago!
Karabair breeder! High quality, no reds, face markings, LP, dun, champagne and cream.

Champion Quality Pseudo Marking KBs Coming Soon!

FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Sorry I can't link a pick but I can tell you about a few horses I ride

1 st is Gunner
He is a quarter horse appaloosa mix and is a dark brown/black color except for hoof crescents, a white star, and 3 white tiger strips at the top of his tail. He is 20-25 years old. And not shown in anything

2nd is Cinder
She is a small QH mare and is really nice. She is bay and is always skinny. But despite the pain I get from riding her bareback I still do :roll: she is a 24-26 year old girl

3 is a few
I jump on some draft horses I know once and awhile for fun. Not riding just sitting. I also drive them with a wagon. Thief names are
Ben-Beth-Jim-Chip-Bud

I ride mostly western. My goal is barrel racing and pole bending. But will be trying some English on Gunner this year to hopefully jump a bit. I will also be trying to ride Cinder bareback and braidless. So lots to be done there.

I have meany people to teach me how to ride and work horses. Atm I'm riding western and am still working on cantering without getting off balance :roll:
Eugene
Visit My Farm

Post by Eugene »

This is Madam! She is 26 years old, and her jobs include looking pretty and putting up with me as I futz through the Parelli groundwork levels. She's fun to work with since she processes new information very quickly, you need to think fast to keep her from getting bored and leaving.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

This is Sky!

This is Kally!

Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Eugene wrote:This is Madam! She is 26 years old, and her jobs include looking pretty and putting up with me as I futz through the Parelli groundwork levels. She's fun to work with since she processes new information very quickly, you need to think fast to keep her from getting bored and leaving.
What a pretty lady!!! My sister trained a few Arabians using the Parelli method and the results were amazing!
Eugene
Visit My Farm

Post by Eugene »

Hidalgo wrote:What a pretty lady!!! My sister trained a few Arabians using the Parelli method and the results were amazing!
Yeah, I was definitely a little skeptical at first but after working at a Parelli centered barn and seeing the results I got hooked. :D She's so much calmer now, it's wild
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Tenacious Equine wrote:Image
This is Zippy!
I've owned him technically since before he was born (had his dam, he was an accident). He's a very well proportioned QH x Haflinger x Paint mutt. He's about 15.3-16hh and has basic dressage and hunters training (I'm planning on starting eventing with him soon as well).
He was born April 3rd, 2011- his tenth birthday was about a month and a half ago!
Wow! He's really pretty! I actually love his clip!
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Eugene wrote:
Hidalgo wrote:What a pretty lady!!! My sister trained a few Arabians using the Parelli method and the results were amazing!
Yeah, I was definitely a little skeptical at first but after working at a Parelli centered barn and seeing the results I got hooked. :D She's so much calmer now, it's wild
That's awesome, I'm glad to hear it :mrgreen:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 4:22 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:22 pm