Community Forum

Horse Art Challenge

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Horse Art Challenge

Post by KingstonDressage »

So. Basically, I've been really bored lately on HWO. I'm currently in the process of a breeding project and yadda yadda, but I want to see more. So, I'm holding a horse art contest.

Rules:
-All HWO rules apply (duh)
-DO NOT use art from off the internet. If you are re-creating a picture from the internet, please credit.
- Deadline is June, 15, 2021
-The art can be digital, on paper, or whatever thing you have in mind!
-Have fun and get creative!

There is no prize for this challenge because no one really wanted the money from my last challenge! :mrgreen:

Form:
Username: (KingstonDressage)
Art: (Link, png, etc.)
About the peice: ("This piece is an oil pastel of my horse Barney in his pasture.")
Last edited by KingstonDressage on Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Art Contest

Post by Hidalgo »

KingstonDressage wrote:So. Basically, I've been really bored lately on HWO. I'm currently in the process of a breeding project and yadda yadda, but I want to see more. So, I'm holding a horse art contest.

Rules:
-DO NOT use art from off the internet. If you are re-creating a picture from the internet, please credit.
- Deadline is May, 15, 2021

Oop, gotta go, I'll add the rest later!
Do you mean June 15? :D
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Art Contest

Hidalgo wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote:So. Basically, I've been really bored lately on HWO. I'm currently in the process of a breeding project and yadda yadda, but I want to see more. So, I'm holding a horse art contest.

Rules:
- Deadline is June, 15, 2021

Oop, gotta go, I'll add the rest later!
Do you mean June 15? :D
Ooh, yes! I had to quickly type this up. Thanks! :lol:
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Art Challenge

I'll go first!

This is a random grey horse I drew on my SurfacePro using the application Concepts. He's wearing a micklem bridle and I loved the way he turned out!
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

KingstonDressage wrote:...
Username: Hidalgo
Art: Image
About the piece: This is a picture I drew a couple of weeks ago, based off a Mustang stallion from a wild herd in Sand Wash Basin (There's a really cool Facebook page called Wild Horses of Sand Wash Basin that has tons of great photos). I've already shown my drawing to a few people in chat, but hey, I really like how it turned out so I'm happy to show it to some more people :lol:

P.S. Your drawing is really cute!
Last edited by Hidalgo on Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Hidalgo wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote:...
Username: Hidalgo
About the piece: This is a picture I drew a couple of weeks ago, based off a Mustang stallion from a wild herd in Sand Wash Basin (There's a really cool Facebook page called Wild Horses of Sand Wash Basin that has tons of great photos). I've already shown my drawing to a few people in chat, but hey, I really like how it turned out so I'm happy to show it to some more people :lol:

Your link doesn't work and thank you! :)
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

KingstonDressage wrote: Your link doesn't work and thank you! :)
Okay I'll try something else
spottedleaf10
Visit My Farm

Post by spottedleaf10 »

Hello! Sorry if this is hijacking but... DANG. That is a really great drawing! You are SO talented, I wish I could draw like that!
Hidalgo wrote: Username: Hidalgo

Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

spottedleaf10 wrote:Hello! Sorry if this is hijacking but... DANG. That is a really great drawing! You are SO talented, I wish I could draw like that!
Thank you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pieta
Visit My Farm

Post by Pieta »

KingstonDressage wrote:Ping
Username: Pieta
Art: https://m.imgur.com/bNmH62j
About the piece: This is a digital drawing of Lipizzaner. I draw it by using Adobe Illustrator.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 4:57 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:57 pm