Community Forum

???

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

???

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Will there be a future updates that will allow us to take more crosses to own more horses?

Alos some things

Will the market/stud search be updated with more options to search for. I find it highly annoying to look at 30 horses and not have one with HGP, Greens,golds,ect that I want

2)
Can the When will my foal come be fixed? Even if it just says"you foal should be born in 5-8 turns" or something like that

3)
Also to do with the market a spot for pregnant mares

4)
Being able to see if your stud has and unborn foals coming

5)
It would be cool to have more tack. And maybe harnesses for the H racers

6)
Could there be a spot on a horses page where it coats like 50k to automatically train your horse as you use turns? I get tiered of going into every horses profile to train them. As you use the turns depending on your skills will depend on how fast the horse is trained

7)
Farm search would be awesome where it's just like the market but for you horses and for others to use on friends farms. It would simply be a faster way to find the horse you are looking for.

8)
Stallion and mares in pastures. In real life if you put a mare and stallion in a pasture they breed and the mare becomes pregnant. Why not have that in the game to? Where there is a chance of your mares becoming pregnant without you breeding them if they are left with a stallion in their pasture. It would only be like a 50% chance of the mare actually becoming pregnant. And you would have to use a few turns for the mare to actually have the chance to become pregnant

9)
Oh and are we getting geldings soon? It would be awesome

10)
I've heard talk of a vet update any idea of how long till then? Is it going to be a year or more for this? I really want to see how this works. I've heard talk about it that's why :roll:

I know some of these may not be possible but my main ones are 1,2 and 4. Thx for you time everyone
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ???

Post by BlackOak2 »

We've been asking for more search options for awhile. I don't know if admin has any plans for it. Again, I'm casting my vote for this as well. And also, searching for horses that are not in the market as well. It also would be nice to search just for preggers as well.

#2 will be fixed at some point. It's a known issue.

Geldings are supposed to come with the Vet release. Training release is supposed to (or was supposed to) come next. In the training release, it's supposed to offer some sort of mass training (who knows what that's like) and also discipline specific training that enhances our horses' performances in their competitions.

Oh, and that same pasture, accidental breeding thing is planned to be added at some point. :)

I agree that we need another update. I haven't heard anything about when it's scheduled or if they can give us a date. I think they're winding up for a release though, at least... maybe wishful thinking that by the end of summer we'll see something???

I agree though... except for #6. I cannot agree or disagree until the training release comes to us. That might change a lot of things.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ???

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

BlackOak2 wrote:...
Ok that's cool to hear
Become a Patron!