Possibly Leaving Clearout

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
GoldenCenter
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Possibly Leaving Clearout

Post by GoldenCenter »

So...

Because I might be leaving, I'm clearing out all my horses accept Mohawks, Mohawk gene carriers, and champions. Please feel free to go through my farms (linked below), and choose any horses you wish. I'll give them to you for up to 80% off.Also, if I was training one of your horses, please ping me so you can pick them up. No training fee.
TandBStables

GoldenCenter
Strawberry Unicorn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Possibly Leaving Clearout

Post by Strawberry Unicorn »

GoldenCenter wrote:
So...

Because I might be leaving, I'm clearing out all my horses accept Mohawks, Mohawk gene carriers, and champions. Please feel free to go through my farms (linked below), and choose any horses you wish. I'll give them to you for up to 80% off.Also, if I was training one of your horses, please ping me so you can pick them up. No training fee.
TandBStables

GoldenCenter
Do you have any dressage champs, or trained dressage prospects? (Gold mov, balance, gold report)
GoldenCenter
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by GoldenCenter »

Strawberry Unicorn wrote:
GoldenCenter wrote:
So...

TandBStables

GoldenCenter
Do you have any dressage champs, or trained dressage prospects? (Gold mov, balance, gold report)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2777447 He's a dressage master champion, along with a couple other titles in other disciplines. I'd give him to you for 200,000.
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by KingstonDressage »

GoldenCenter wrote:
Strawberry Unicorn wrote: Do you have any dressage champs, or trained dressage prospects? (Gold mov, balance, gold report)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2777447 He's a dressage master champion, along with a couple other titles in other disciplines. I'd give him to you for 200,000.
Sure, I'll take him! Could we do 150k-175k? If I must, I can pay the 200k, although that seems a bit on the pricey side.
GoldenCenter
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by GoldenCenter »

KingstonDressage wrote:
GoldenCenter wrote:
Sure, I'll take him! Could we do 150k-175k? If I must, I can pay the 200k, although that seems a bit on the pricey side.
Seeing as he's a Master Champion+ and I paid about 500k for him, 200k is exactly 50% less then what I would sell him for (400k), because of his weight and age. I can't go any lower than 200,000.
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

GoldenCenter wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote: Sure, I'll take him! Could we do 150k-175k? If I must, I can pay the 200k, although that seems a bit on the pricey side.
Seeing as he's a Master Champion+ and I paid about 500k for him, 200k is exactly 50% less then what I would sell him for (400k), because of his weight and age. I can't go any lower than 200,000.
Okay, i'll offer.
GoldenCenter
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by GoldenCenter »

KingstonDressage wrote:
GoldenCenter wrote:
Okay, i'll offer.
I'm working on something, so it might be a while.
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

GoldenCenter wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote: Okay, i'll offer.
How much longer do you need?
GoldenCenter
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by GoldenCenter »

KingstonDressage wrote:
GoldenCenter wrote:
How much longer do you need?
He's posted.
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

GoldenCenter wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote: How much longer do you need?
He's posted.
I've changed my mind. Unfortunatly, I do not believe this horse is worth 200,000 dollars. Personally, I'd say this horse is worth 100k, tops.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 27, 2024 3:00 pm

It is currently Mon May 27, 2024 3:00 pm