Community Forum

IOS horses for sale and stud

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

IOS horses for sale and stud

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

I need some TBs that have good confos that I can either stud to my standardbreads, or purchase for 150k or less. I need horses that I can stud to to have 58+ speed, 38+stam, ect for racing. Any that I'm buying just need to have an good confo. All must have HGP preferably above 60k and have at least 3 golds/greens. I'd prefer NO flea bitten ones and NO full body LP. What I'd love are grullos, appy blankets, pinto, dapples, ect.(I also like Mohawks to)
(Also if you have racing grade horses that meet all my things to I'd love to use them to)

My goal in this is to try to get racing SB to sell. If anyone is interested in doing the same thing u can ping me and we can compare notes and horses. I know SB are not really common atm so I'd like to work on them.

Plz lmk if you have any horses that could help me :D this will be my first real undertaking in making a racing breed so it will be a lot for me to learn with
glaselkj2021
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: IOS horses for sale and stud

Post by glaselkj2021 »

hey i dont hv any sb to give to u but im looking for female fjord ponys if u know anyone who owns alot of them will u let them know that im looking for fjord ponys and friesians ok?
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: IOS horses for sale and stud

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

glaselkj2021 wrote:hey i dont hv any sb to give to u but im looking for female fjord ponys if u know anyone who owns alot of them will u let them know that im looking for fjord ponys and friesians ok?
Yes I will but I suggest making your own form :D just put IOS Fjord ponies and Friesians. Then anyone who has them will contact you there :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 25, 2024 1:54 pm

It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 1:54 pm