Community Forum

$1 Clearout Sale!- More Added!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

$1 Clearout Sale!- More Added!

Post by h a z e l 3 »

I am going through all of my accounts and cleaning them out- I have so many horses that I don't need anymore! I decided to go ahead and post them all for $1. Enjoy! :D

They are some rare breeds, TB mares, and more!

https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/113733 Empty as of rn... but keep an eye out!

https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/88619 New pasture!!

https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/88927 New pasture- including lots of rare breeds!!
Last edited by h a z e l 3 on Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm

Re: $1 Clearout Sale!

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

So nice of u. I got some of them (mainly the TB mares) and I can't wait to breed them!
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:So nice of u. I got some of them (mainly the TB mares) and I can't wait to breed them!
Hope they work out for you! :D
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

h a z e l 3 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:So nice of u. I got some of them (mainly the TB mares) and I can't wait to breed them!
Hope they work out for you! :D
Oh they will be great thx :D
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Re: $1 Clearout Sale!- More Added!

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Lots more horses added!
Sky king
Visit My Farm

Post by Sky king »

Hey could you take some of my horses and add them to this. I have tried so hard to get them gone ( you can have them for free). Idk I thought you might need some more for this because your pastures for this are looking a bit lean.

Link: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=35544
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Sky king wrote:Hey could you take some of my horses and add them to this. I have tried so hard to get them gone ( you can have them for free). Idk I thought you might need some more for this because your pastures for this are looking a bit lean.

Link: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=35544
Wow, you have so many nice horses! :)
I noticed you started trying to sell them July 6th, so I think with a little more time you’ll be able to sell them easily! :D I think it would be a huge help if you would put them all up for $1 instead of having a form to fill out- people will always grab at free horses but are less likely if they have to fill out a form! It’s just a suggestion, but as somebody already got quite a few horses from you, I think you’ll be able to sell them soon! :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 4:07 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 4:07 am