Community Forum

Karabair Breeders’ Association

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Karabair Breeders’ Association

Post by crystalized_horse »

Tenacious Equine wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote:
If you want to pick out one or two mares in my Unbred Mares pasture (preferably ones with lower GP/less golds, since you’re not breeding competitively) I can put those up for you in a bit.
You can also go through my farm and try to find some slightly younger fillies, they’re scattered kind of everywhere
Okay
:D
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Tenacious Equine wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote:
If you want to pick out one or two mares in my Unbred Mares pasture (preferably ones with lower GP/less golds, since you’re not breeding competitively) I can put those up for you in a bit.
You can also go through my farm and try to find some slightly younger fillies, they’re scattered kind of everywhere
This mare has the lowest GP...and i love her color! I saw your farm log, thats quite a big thing you got going
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

Post by Tenacious Equine »

crystalized_horse wrote:
Tenacious Equine wrote: If you want to pick out one or two mares in my Unbred Mares pasture (preferably ones with lower GP/less golds, since you’re not breeding competitively) I can put those up for you in a bit.
This mare has the lowest GP...and i love her color! I saw your farm log, thats quite a big thing you got going
It is rather large.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3233836 Offer on her, and I can get you some fillies next time you're on chat as well
Karabair breeder! High quality, no reds, face markings, LP, dun, champagne and cream.

Champion Quality Pseudo Marking KBs Coming Soon!

Opalhorse22
Visit My Farm

Post by Opalhorse22 »

Tenacious Equine wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: This mare has the lowest GP...and i love her color! I saw your farm log, thats quite a big thing you got going
It is rather large.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3233836 Offer on her, and I can get you some fillies next time you're on chat as well
Can you accept the offer off of this account? i will be doing Karabair breeding on here
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Tenacious Equine wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: This mare has the lowest GP...and i love her color! I saw your farm log, thats quite a big thing you got going
It is rather large.
The message below is from me, My breeding is to be done on there! :D
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Tenacious Equine wrote:
It is rather large.
I was wondering why you wanted me to take this mare...it has a higher GP than the one i chose
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

Post by Tenacious Equine »

crystalized_horse wrote: I was wondering why you wanted me to take this mare...it has a higher GP than the one i chose
The mare you linked is part of my Pseudo program. If you want, I have an old stud of similar color I could give you.
Additionally, her comments and color aren't as nice as some of the other mares I have in that pasture. In that case I was willing to give up a slightly higher GP horse over one who has other traits I desire (interesting coloration, nice comments)
Karabair breeder! High quality, no reds, face markings, LP, dun, champagne and cream.

Champion Quality Pseudo Marking KBs Coming Soon!

crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Tenacious Equine wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: I was wondering why you wanted me to take this mare...it has a higher GP than the one i chose
The mare you linked is part of my Pseudo program. If you want, I have an old stud of similar color I could give you.
Additionally, her comments and color aren't as nice as some of the other mares I have in that pasture. In that case I was willing to give up a slightly higher GP horse over one who has other traits I desire (interesting coloration, nice comments)
Okay! not a problem
Shill Farm
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shill Farm »

Since it doesn't appear that Tenacious Equine has played since October, I would like to watch over this breeder's association. If anyone is interested in the Karabair horses and would like a breeding pair, let me know!
Last edited by Shill Farm on Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Shill Farm wrote:Since it doesn't appear that Tenacious Equine has played since October, I'm going to watch over this breeder's association. If anyone is interested in the Karabair horses and would like a breeding pair, let me know!
Are you in any way capable of this?
And do you think you can just take over?
How is that fair to the rest of the Association?
Let someone who has been a member take over if i were you..... :mrgreen:
Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself
A New day also means a new begining, Forget about ur past and have yourself a fresh start :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 7:21 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:21 am