Community Forum

Legacy's Train-Off!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
_TBLegacy_
Visit My Farm

Legacy's Train-Off!

Post by _TBLegacy_ »

On this game as far as I have known has NEVER been a Train-Off. If you do not know what a train off is it is a competition to see who can train the most foals in a certain amount of time. I am going to hold one, their will also be a money reward for multiple things! I will supply foals with NO prior training. The Competion will be held on August 14-15, starting at 9 am (Pacific Daylight Time) on the 14th and ending at 9 pm (Pacific Daylight Time) on the 15th. You also must fill this out as apply to join: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=35785
Rules:
1. You are not allowed to supply your own foals (I will give you foals to train.)
2. Each foal MUST be train in every stat above 99.1%
3. You MUST return me every foal for it to count.
4. As the foals are mine and they are going to be used after they must also be trained in 3 year or less.
5. To go with the previous rule I would prefer if is possible to get foal in Sprited-High Strung if it is not by the time the training is done do not worry about it.
6. In order for the foal to count you must also fill in the in the foals notes.

How It Will Go:
1. At 9 am you will offer on the 5 foals that first have your name in the Ad Title. (If you do not have a side account let me know and Ill have to give you each foal individually or as many as you can train in at one time.) If you train all 5 foals let me know and I will supply you more
2. When done training a foal enter the information that is blank into the foals notes.
3. When done with notes, put the foal up for sale and ping me using this forum (I am subscribes to it :D)
4. Any foals in your possession on 15th at 9pm (even if partly trained or not at all) will be returned to me.

Prizes:
Most Foals Trained: 3 million
Second Most Foals Trained: 2 Million
Third Most Foals Trained: 1 million
Most Trained Foal: 1 million
Fastest Trained Foal: 1 million
Each Foal Trained: 100k

Participants:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 3:05 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 3:05 am