Community Forum

Rosewood Friesian's

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
heather axing
Visit My Farm

Rosewood Friesian's

Post by heather axing »

Hey every one im heather and im currently on my 4th gen of pure bred Friesians. im looking to refine the breed so the long mane and the hight the feathers and the coat.

so let me know if you have a horse with all of these reqiurements that you want to breed or sell.
1. feathers
2. long thick mane and tail
3. black coat with no markings
4. over 14.5 hh

if your horse has these and you want to do more let me know.

~ heather axing owner of rosewood stables ~
Last edited by heather axing on Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Rosewood Friesian's

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

Hi! I have just started breeding black Frisians! They are a little bit skinny and only have ankle socks, but I think they fit the requirements! :) let me know if you would like any! https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/170104
-BHB~
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

heather axing wrote:Hey every one im heather and im currently on my 4th gen of pure bred Friesians. im looking to refine the breed so the long mane and the hight the feathers and the coat.

so let me know if you have a horse with all of these reqiurements that you want to breed or sell.
1. feathers
2. long thick mane and tail
3. black coat with no markings
4. over 14.5 hh

if your horse has these and you want to do more let me know.

~ heather axing owner of rosewood stables ~
Hi there
I have a stallion for stud if that helps
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3260024
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:Hi! I have just started breeding black Frisians! They are a little bit skinny and only have ankle socks, but I think they fit the requirements! :) let me know if you would like any! https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/170104
-BHB~
Hi there
I know its a silly question but do you by any chance have a white/grey Frisian as i think that their cool looking and would love to breed one of them
~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Coda wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:Hi! I have just started breeding black Frisians! They are a little bit skinny and only have ankle socks, but I think they fit the requirements! :) let me know if you would like any! https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/170104
-BHB~
Hi there
I know its a silly question but do you by any chance have a white/grey Frisian as i think that their cool looking and would love to breed one of them
Hi!
Would you like one like White (retired broodmares) or a little whiter? I can do whatever about the coloring for that :). If you would like it with knee high feathers I will have to breed it with one of my pure whites thats sometimes turn out more as a white/gray. What would be your price range? it would cost a more for the kneehigh feathers but they look really nice :). Have a great day!
~BHB~
~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
Coda wrote: Hi there
Hi!
Would you like one like White (retired broodmares) or a little whiter? I can do whatever about the coloring for that :). If you would like it with knee high feathers I will have to breed it with one of my pure whites thats sometimes turn out more as a white/gray. What would be your price range? it would cost a more for the kneehigh feathers but they look really nice :). Have a great day! I caan grow it up prety high because i do not have a white gray right now. I can make whatever your spacifics are. Also sorry about my terrible grammar :)
~BHB~
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

Coda wrote: Hi there
Hi!
Would you like one like White (retired broodmares) or a little whiter? I can do whatever about the coloring for that :). If you would like it with knee high feathers I will have to breed it with one of my pure whites thats sometimes turn out more as a white/gray. What would be your price range? it would cost a more for the kneehigh feathers but they look really nice :). Have a great day!
~BHB~
I dont mind how it looks but i would just love to have one or two that have white in the bloodline or are white. My price range is in between 17k
~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Coda wrote:
Hi!
~BHB~
I dont mind how it looks but i would just love to have one or two that have white in the bloodline or are white. My price range is in between 17k
Hi! i can do a white colt and filly for 15k by tommorow night if thats good with you. They will both have knee high feathers and fluffy manes :) Have a good night!
~BHB~
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

Coda wrote: I dont mind how it looks but i would just love to have one or two that have white in the bloodline or are white. My price range is in between 17k
Hi! i can do a white colt and filly for 15k by tommorow night if thats good with you. They will both have knee high feathers and fluffy manes :) Have a good night!
~BHB~
Is that 15k each? and anytime is good
~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Its 15k for both :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 01, 2024 11:21 pm

It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:21 pm