Community Forum

ISO TB Stud with Face Markings

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
buzzy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

ISO TB Stud with Face Markings

Post by buzzy »

I am looking for a TB stud with some form of face marking(s). Preferably with a good Eval, but I'm not picky anymore. I don't want to spend like a million dollars lol, but I'm willing to shell out some money for the right one. :)
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO TB Stud with Face Markings

Post by Alyssa Davis »

buzzy wrote:I am looking for a TB stud with some form of face marking(s). Preferably with a good Eval, but I'm not picky anymore. I don't want to spend like a million dollars lol, but I'm willing to shell out some money for the right one. :)
I don't believe I have any, but you can check out my farm and see if there's one you like. Let me know if there are any studs I own that you are interested in using! I'll keep an eye out for one that meets your requirements! Best wishes :D
buzzy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
buzzy wrote:I am looking for a TB stud with some form of face marking(s). Preferably with a good Eval, but I'm not picky anymore. I don't want to spend like a million dollars lol, but I'm willing to shell out some money for the right one. :)
I don't believe I have any, but you can check out my farm and see if there's one you like. Let me know if there are any studs I own that you are interested in using! I'll keep an eye out for one that meets your requirements! Best wishes :D
Thank you!
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

buzzy wrote:
Alyssa Davis wrote:
Thank you!
Np!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 6:23 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:23 am