Community Forum

Rescue mission

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
heather axing
Visit My Farm

Rescue mission

Post by heather axing »

hi everyone welcome to the rosewood rescue mission or the RRM. today i would like to adress a problem.
while we all respect the big breeders or top compation riders we do need to adress the fact that some horse are not as well cared for as others. when i say big breeders and top champions i dont rest the blame on you in fact you may not do it at all some times its starters and players who dont get on much. so today i would like to talk about rescuing horses from : neglect, people who want to rehome them, people who are quiting and deleting their acounts and people who only buy horse to rehome them three days later. im gonna start with people who quite the game and delet there acount i honselty think thats a waste they should at least stay long enough to sell all their horses and yes if it comes to it rehome what ever horse is left.now for neglect. when i say negelct i know most will say its a pixelated video game but that dosent stop us from being kind to the horses charter we make up in our heads. so when i say neglet im talking about the poeple who's horses sit in a stable losing wait beacuse their not getting fed. or the horses who are basicly pregent every year of their lives till they retire or as some of us think die. now for seliing only to be rehomed. dont you hate it when you sell your horse and then try and fine it a little while later only to find out it was rehomed. beacuse i will be honest it breaks my heart we love are pixel horses or at least some of us do. etheir way its not fair to you or the horse. you have spent so long trainging or breeding horses to get that result only to have it destroyed. it could even end an entire line of horses if you think about it. now last but not least age-out horses. and the people who rehome them. ok so once and a while you want a new horse right and some times you see a horse that you could aford but you dont have skills. well most of us just take a course but some people will just rehome the first horse they see not fair. its like putting down the first animal you see so you can get a knew one. not cool. thats why i feel that if want a new horse at least find a rescue for your horse before trying to put it down pls.

Now heres our mission.
the jobs at the rescue are

5 foster people

{ take rescued horses and keep them on your farm till they can be adopted }

1 manger

{ mange how much mony we spend on horses a month }

2 market browsers

{ browse the market for unwanted horses wether they are to old to young or have just been on there to long so horses on the last few pages or age-out horses }

1 vet

{ keep orphand foals, under wait pregnant mares or really old horses till they can go to theire new foster homes or get adopted }

6 memebers

{ post adds for horses we need to get adopted foster horse if are foster people fill up and keep horses the market browsers find till we can get them to our fosters or vet. }

2 media people
{ post forms about why its bad to rehome why you should adopt horses we need adopted convince people to give us their unwanted horses }

2 pregnant mare fosters

{ foster preganant mares and their babys till the get adopted together or the foal is weaned at 6 months }

Let me know in the coments if you would like to help us or sighn up for a job all these sopts are open.
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Rescue mission

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

foster person
Manger
pregnant mare fosters

I can be all those. I'm also willing to give money to buy horses. I always buy anything less then 20k
heather axing
Visit My Farm

Post by heather axing »

omg thank you it would be great welcome to the team reviset this froum for new info we have a monthly meeting on 4th of every month.
heather axing
Visit My Farm

Post by heather axing »

heather axing
Visit My Farm

Post by heather axing »

mix up rong link
heather axing
Visit My Farm

Post by heather axing »

here is the right link fanstyranch3 https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/925479
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

heather axing wrote:.
I have some pasture space to foster pregnant mares or foals. Possibly adopt if they fit my ranch's goals.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/170724
BTW Jazzy is a permanent resident of the Turn Out due to retirement. She's a great foal nanny.
I can also be a vet.
heather axing
Visit My Farm

Post by heather axing »

okay done deal
Redriver_Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Redriver_Ranch »

Ill join! i can be a foster!
HorseRider123987
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseRider123987 »

heather axing wrote:...
I can be a market browser :) I can look for unwanted horses while looking for the horses I need. Should I just link all the horses that need buying or just buy them? And where should I link them if I do?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 4:48 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 4:48 am