Community Forum

My Studs

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Ash_And_Spirit
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

My Studs

Post by Ash_And_Spirit »

Hey everyone! I love this game so much and I currently have two stunning stallions that I will put up for stud if anyone would love to use them, I will give some information about them:

CW | Valentine Kisses:
Breed: North African Barb x Mustang (72%)
Sire: Wild Montana
Dam: CW | Lucky
Discipline: Barrel Racing
Additional Comments: Valentine is a stunning stallion that is just scraping past eighteen hands. He loves to be loved and he is very level headed and likes to be in the lead of everything but he isn't snooty at all. He is a wonder to work with and his parents are both quite stunning and have produced champion foals, which he will soon be a part of!

Black Beauty Biscuit:
Breed: Turkmene (100%)
- Sire & Dam Unknown -
Discipline: Racing
Additional Comments: The newest addition to our pasture, Biscuit is at stud for racing foals as he is a racer himself, he is currently up for stud and is a very easy keeper. Don't let his stats fool you, he has a lot of potential and drive and just wants to please all without upsetting anyone! He is lovely and is a strong man with a big heart and good intentions
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 23, 2024 4:15 am

It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 4:15 am