Community Forum

Clean up the market and rescue horse form!

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Clean up the market and rescue horse form!

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Charlette wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:...
Sure I can help clean out the market. I can't really put a number on how many I can take but I will start with the horses in the back of the market/horses other players want to get rid of :)
I put the search in from $1 to 1,000,000. If you need any support for aging horses out. ping me
https://www.horseworldonline.net/market ... start=1830
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

Post by Tenacious Equine »

I don’t have the space to handle something like that on top of my current projects right now, but I’ll consider it in the future.
Karabair breeder! High quality, no reds, face markings, LP, dun, champagne and cream.

Champion Quality Pseudo Marking KBs Coming Soon!

_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
_Americanaa_ wrote:...
ooboob wrote:...
HorzeLover101 wrote:...
Charlette wrote:...
Tenacious Equine wrote:...
Hi everyone, I know this is out of the blue but I think you all might be interested in this because I know you all breed great horses and are big in the community.

I have been busy buying old horses and horses that have been up for a while to try and help clean up the market. Atm I have one account with 125+ horses to age out and another I'm working on to do the same. Hildgo is also wanting to clean up the market. I know with you all eather training, breeding, ect that you use lots of turns so I was wondering if you wanted to help in this to clean up the market.

My goal is to get all the old, unwanted, and old add horses of the market. I was wondering if you guys would consider eather taking some horses form me to age out, or buy even just one or two horses and aging them out.

I know I can go though a few years in one day but with so meany on the market I can't keep up.

If your interested in cleaning up the market to WITHOUT rehoming evey horse plz lmk :D

Thanks for all your time and I hope all is well with you guys ;)
Sure!
Username: _Americanaa_
Side account: _Americana2_, _Americanaa3_, Untamed~Americanaa
Job you want: Market Buyer
Why you want it: I got a decent amount of money and on this account I go through years at a time when I am training.
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Tenacious Equine wrote:I don’t have the space to handle something like that on top of my current projects right now, but I’ll consider it in the future.
It's ok ;) I just figured I'd offer
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Charlette wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:...
Sure I can help clean out the market. I can't really put a number on how many I can take but I will start with the horses in the back of the market/horses other players want to get rid of :)
Great! Thanks! I think this will help make the game more enjoyable
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Chickbirdlady11 wrote:Username Chickbirdlady11
Side account HorseRescue
Job you want Market Buyer
Why you want it I am starting to convert my farm to a rescue ranch and can take in orphaned foals and old horses.
Great! I like taking horses over 15 so I can get more on my fame faster. Would you mind taking horses under 9? I find they still find horse when they are younger
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

HorzeLover101 wrote:...
I can take up to 60 horses. I just rerranged my farm. I had a lot of empty pastures. I have again pastures for my personal horses but I just made 5 of them for clearing the market.

I can help clear the market on my own. ill start on the last page and work my way back. I'm going to talk to tom to see if he can possibly buy these horses that are millions/billions of dollars but the users aren't active anymore that way they dont stay on the market.[/quote]

Great! I only buy horses 5k or less because I buy soooooo meany of them. But that's a great idea to talk to Tom. I'm glad we have Soo much interest in this , will be able to clean up the market, till we get to the offers only
Chickbirdlady11
Visit My Farm

Post by Chickbirdlady11 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Chickbirdlady11 wrote:Username Chickbirdlady11
Side account HorseRescue
Job you want Market Buyer
Why you want it I am starting to convert my farm to a rescue ranch and can take in orphaned foals and old horses.
Great! I like taking horses over 15 so I can get more on my fame faster. Would you mind taking horses under 9? I find they still find horse when they are younger

Sure! I don't mind. :D
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Chickbirdlady11 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:

Great, if you just start looking for horses under 9 that won't make you go broke that people want gone or have been on the market for a long time, just buy them and you can age them out and try and find new homes for them. I usually only spend up to 5k per horse if I have to
Chickbirdlady11
Visit My Farm

Post by Chickbirdlady11 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Chickbirdlady11 wrote:

Great, if you just start looking for horses under 9 that won't make you go broke that people want gone or have been on the market for a long time, just buy them and you can age them out and try and find new homes for them. I usually only spend up to 5k per horse if I have to
Ok then!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 7:38 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:38 am