Community Forum

looking for Nonius and Shagya Arab stallions

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
LlamaLlama99
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

looking for Nonius and Shagya Arab stallions

Post by LlamaLlama99 »

I am wanting to make my own line of Furioso North Stars as I was born in Hungary and I'm very fond of the horses originating from there! I would love it if someone had a nonius stud I could use for my Norfolk trotters!

I am also looking for Shagyas to then create Girdáns :)

Only ones I have found so far don't have any energy and I don't think the user is online much!
LlamaLlama99
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: looking for Nonius and Shagya Arab stallions

Post by LlamaLlama99 »

Karst Lippizaners wrote:...
Hello, sorry to bother you but is there any of your shagyas that you'd be happy to be used as a stud for my Gidrán project? There are none with energy on the stud market and none on the market for sale so I've not been having much luck! I would greatly appreciate it although, If you don't like the idea of that, that's also fine!

Thanks!
Karst Lippizaners
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Karst Lippizaners »

LlamaLlama99 wrote:
Karst Lippizaners wrote:...
Hello, sorry to bother you but is there any of your shagyas that you'd be happy to be used as a stud for my Gidrán project? There are none with energy on the stud market and none on the market for sale so I've not been having much luck! I would greatly appreciate it although, If you don't like the idea of that, that's also fine!

Thanks!
I could do that.
LlamaLlama99
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by LlamaLlama99 »

Karst Lippizaners wrote:
LlamaLlama99 wrote: Hello, sorry to bother you but is there any of your shagyas that you'd be happy to be used as a stud for my Gidrán project? There are none with energy on the stud market and none on the market for sale so I've not been having much luck! I would greatly appreciate it although, If you don't like the idea of that, that's also fine!

Thanks!
I could do that.
Great! These two seem good! https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/116250
Let me know if/how you want to follow through with it or anything
Karst Lippizaners
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Karst Lippizaners »

LlamaLlama99 wrote:
Karst Lippizaners wrote:
I could do that.
Great! These two seem good! https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/116250
Let me know if/how you want to follow through with it or anything
They are both listed for stud. I also do have a Gidran stallion but he's pretty old so I would only be able to do a few breedings.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 23, 2024 12:47 pm

It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 12:47 pm