Community Forum

SummerSet Rescue

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
AUstalia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

SummerSet Rescue

Post by AUstalia »

Do you want to get rid of some horses but want to know where their going? Do you not have space for more horses? Do you wish to give your horses to someone who will care for them for the rest of their life? Well you've come to the right place. SummerSet Rescue is a haven for old, neglect, unwanted and even unneeded horses. If you come to us directly we will not get mad at you or your business we just want to help. We are open to any horse of any age, we never exclude offers. Please contact us if you need help or have a horse for us.
hat creek
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: SummerSet Rescue

Post by hat creek »

AUstalia wrote:Do you want to get rid of some horses but want to know where their going? Do you not have space for more horses? Do you wish to give your horses to someone who will care for them for the rest of their life? Well you've come to the right place. SummerSet Rescue is a haven for old, neglect, unwanted and even unneeded horses. If you come to us directly we will not get mad at you or your business we just want to help. We are open to any horse of any age, we never exclude offers. Please contact us if you need help or have a horse for us.
I have three pastures of un-wanted horses they are called the "||Ping Me If Wanted||" pastures sorry I can't link on my computer so can you take them all and also if you have and horses with a training total of 200 or more theatre up for adoption tell me :D :D :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 2:28 pm

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 2:28 pm