Community Forum

Number of horses/broodmares/studs

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
HorseRider123987
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Number of horses/broodmares/studs

Post by HorseRider123987 »

So. Sometimes I spend forever counting horses and it takes forever. And unfortunately I'm no good at maths and I'm too lazy to calculate 92% of 12. I need to count my horses so I can plan out which mares should get pregnant, where I need to leave space for horses I know I need to pick up soon and whether I have to spend money studying my horse ownership skill (which is now impossibly expensive so I don't study it a lot). I know on your profile you have your stats like how many horses you can own, how many broodmares you can have etc but maybe you could also add how many you currently have - e.g. '37/42 max horses' instead of just '47 max horses'; '6/7 broodmares' instead of '7 broodmares'... if that makes any sense at all......

Also you could add a notification when you buy a new horse or get a new foal, something like 'you bought this horse for $___, this is your 36th horse' or 'You bred your mare to ____, this is your 4th broodmare' and also provide you a warning when you are close to max horses/broodmares/public studs - sometimes I think I have everything planned out and I get ready to breed my mare and.... I'm at max broodmares. Or I'm at max horses. This is really just a feature to make life easier for me :lol: but it would help a lot!

ALSO, a way to 'search' your horses, sometimes I forget where I put a horse and I scour my whole farm for that one horse and I realise it's on my other account -_- idk just a simple search-

(Wow I wrote a lot more than I intended to-)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Number of horses/broodmares/studs

Post by BlackOak2 »

Agreed. This has been suggested many times before, and I'm still putting my 'thumbs up' onto it.

Until that time, here's something that might help:

8% = 1
17% = 2
25% = 3
33% = 4
42% = 5
50% = 6
58% = 7
67% = 8
75% = 9
83% = 10
92% = 11
max horse = 211

If you copy and paste it to your farm page, it might at least make calculating your horses a little easier.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
HorseRider123987
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseRider123987 »

BlackOak2 wrote:Agreed. This has been suggested many times before, and I'm still putting my 'thumbs up' onto it.

Until that time, here's something that might help:

8% = 1
17% = 2
25% = 3
33% = 4
42% = 5
50% = 6
58% = 7
67% = 8
75% = 9
83% = 10
92% = 11
max horse = 211

If you copy and paste it to your farm page, it might at least make calculating your horses a little easier.
Ah thank you :D no more maths for me :lol:
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

I completely would love this!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 7:03 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 7:03 pm