Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Trained Champed horses!

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

Hi everybody! I was wondering if anyone was interested in trained champed horses! I have them all for sale but tell me if you would like to suggest a price :) tysm! I have 2 Ch+ horses and one GCh++, and 1 Gch+ horse for sale! They are all in this barn:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/170105

~BHB~
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Trained Champed horses!

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:Hi everybody! I was wondering if anyone was interested in trained champed horses! I have them all for sale but tell me if you would like to suggest a price :) tysm! I have 2 Ch+ horses and one GCh++, and 1 Gch+ horse for sale! They are all in this barn:

~BHB~
Umm sorry to barge in, but those prices are way to high. The mohawk TB is NOT worth 3 mil. He has no proven champions in his pedigree. The most I'd pay is 100k

And the CH TB, he's Bombproof, witch means he won't be great at racing witch is what TBs are used for most the time. The most I'd pay is 50-70k

And the Arab is NOT worth 3 mil. I don't think Charlotte sells her best ones for that. They are selling mohawk Arabs for 20-100k. I'd personally go buy one from her then consider the 3 mil.

I'm sorry to be so blunt, but I think you may have better luck selling them at a reasonable price. PLZ don't think I'm being rude, I DON'T want to come of that way, just want to help you sell your horses while making a profit
~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

:)
Last edited by ~besthorsebreeder~ on Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:Hi everybody! I was wondering if anyone was interested in trained champed horses! I have them all for sale but tell me if you would like to suggest a price :) tysm! I have 2 Ch+ horses and one GCh++, and 1 Gch+ horse for sale! They are all in this barn:

~BHB~
Umm sorry to barge in, but those prices are way to high. The mohawk TB is NOT worth 3 mil. He has no proven champions in his pedigree. The most I'd pay is 100k

And the CH TB, he's Bombproof, witch means he won't be great at racing witch is what TBs are used for most the time. The most I'd pay is 50-70k

And the Arab is NOT worth 3 mil. I don't think Charlotte sells her best ones for that. They are selling mohawk Arabs for 20-100k. I'd personally go buy one from her then consider the 3 mil.

I'm sorry to be so blunt, but I think you may have better luck selling them at a reasonable price. PLZ don't think I'm being rude, I DON'T want to come of that way, just want to help you sell your horses while making a profit
Thank you for the comment. Unfortunately I cannot lower the prices because of how much I bought them for. I have had people pay my prices, but thank you for the comment. I really need some money for a breeding project and cannot lower my prices that much.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 12:30 pm

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 12:30 pm