Community Forum

Stud Producers Club

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
AUstalia
Visit My Farm

Stud Producers Club

Post by AUstalia »

SPC is for all breeders who breed quality studs for others to use. To become a SPC member follow these instructions, 1. You must be able to have at least 10 horses available for stud, 2. You must already have at least 6 of these horses for stud at the moment, 3. You must own some mares to keep your lines going.
Once you have done this please leave the link of these horses for stud and some mares. Once you are apart of this Club please put the SPC logo at the front of your horses apart of this club name (only the studs, the mares don't need it). Logo: ~SPC~. Thank You.
Coda
Visit My Farm

Re: Stud Producers Club

Post by Coda »

AUstalia wrote:SPC is for all breeders who breed quality studs for others to use. To become a SPC member follow these instructions, 1. You must be able to have at least 10 horses available for stud, 2. You must already have at least 6 of these horses for stud at the moment, 3. You must own some mares to keep your lines going.
Once you have done this please leave the link of these horses for stud and some mares. Once you are apart of this Club please put the SPC logo at the front of your horses apart of this club name (only the studs, the mares don't need it). Logo: ~SPC~. Thank You.
Have a look at my farm, I think i have about 6 stallions for stud and one colt that is to young to breed
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Stud Producers Club

Post by Ealesi »

AUstalia wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:25 am SPC is for all breeders who breed quality studs for others to use. To become a SPC member follow these instructions, 1. You must be able to have at least 10 horses available for stud, 2. You must already have at least 6 of these horses for stud at the moment, 3. You must own some mares to keep your lines going.
I have <5% coi friesians, currently available, and breeding <2% coi tbreds here shortly.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 11:30 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 11:30 am