Community Forum

Some Suggestions

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
AUstalia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Some Suggestions

Post by AUstalia »

1. Geldings
Geldings are on the sale page (meaning their in progress) but please read through my suggestions for them. Maybe horses can only be gelded after the age of 3 and it should cost something like $1,000 per horse or 1PT. And it should be easier to train geldings than mares or stallions.
2.Sales
In the horse sale part of the market we could be able to search for horses owned by one person, and maybe we could ask PT for Ch. horses but only like a Max of 5pt for a ch. And like 10pt for a GCh. And so on.
In the adoption centre mabey we could be able to adopt foals as well a mares and stallions. And maybe we could search for stallions and mares in different pastures in the adoption centre.
And if we really need to get rid of a horse but can't or don't want to rehome them we should be able to give to the market (for no cost) and we won't get the money for them and they would pop up as Market Horse when someone sees it on the market.
3. Coats
Mabey if we has more coat's and coat types it would make it more enjoyable and maybe if we had to brush our shave or horses after winter would be cool.
Cypress Creek Elites
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Some Suggestions

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

AUstalia wrote:1. Geldings
Geldings are on the sale page (meaning their in progress) but please read through my suggestions for them. Maybe horses can only be gelded after the age of 3 and it should cost something like $1,000 per horse or 1PT. And it should be easier to train geldings than mares or stallions.
Some variation of this has been suggested multiple times before. As I understand it, geldings are likely already in development and further suggestions aren't likely to impact what Tom and Larissa do with them. (Which is sad, because I personally would also love a training boost to geldings- but I also think they should be able to be gelded from 6 months, because that's when my own horse was gelded, and waiting until 3 years or later means that any boost from training wouldn't be much help)
2.Sales
In the horse sale part of the market we could be able to search for horses owned by one person, and maybe we could ask PT for Ch. horses but only like a Max of 5pt for a ch. And like 10pt for a GCh. And so on.
As of right now, titles mean just about nothing (besides a player having the time and dedication to follow through with champing their horse).
I don't support PT sales, unless it's as an upgraded account feature (that unlocks in a manner similar to how chat and posting without approval unlock).
In the adoption centre mabey we could be able to adopt foals as well a mares and stallions. And maybe we could search for stallions and mares in different pastures in the adoption centre.
You can just keep clicking through the AC until a mare or stallion that you like shows up. I don't see a need for either of these- there is no benefit to an AC foal, because they are practically obsolete in competitions.
And if we really need to get rid of a horse but can't or don't want to rehome them we should be able to give to the market (for no cost) and we won't get the money for them and they would pop up as Market Horse when someone sees it on the market.
If you can rehome the horse, rehome it- extra horses clutter up the server and a surplus of low-quality horses is why the market is so diluted. I do think a way to retire horses with foals early (so that they aren't exactly deleted but no longer take up space in pastures) would be a nice addition. Maybe that's coming with the vet update as well.
3. Coats
Mabey if we has more coat's and coat types it would make it more enjoyable and maybe if we had to brush our shave or horses after winter would be cool.
If you mean coat colors/color genes, we already have a LOT. We may be missing some, but at the moment you can make a horse look pretty much however you want, which is amazing.
I would support having a cosmetic function that lets us clip our horses. I do not support making it part of the gameplay, as I fly through turns pretty quickly and having to clip all my horses every game year would be an absolute pain.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 9:01 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 9:01 pm