Community Forum

Bairdclan Stables - Project: Miniature Horses (Phase Two)

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Bairdey
Visit My Farm

Bairdclan Stables - Project: Miniature Horses (Phase Two)

Post by Bairdey »

Note: This forum is likely to be/become very image and link heavy as I share my progress and the horses that will be used in this project. Also, please ping me (Link to a guide on how to ping) if you need to reach out to me or I'm likely to miss your message.
The Goal
Leopard Miniatures

The plan is to have a herd of Miniature horses with the leopard appaloosa pattern
and, of course, good conformation, HGP, and BR comments.
Herd requirements
Requirements may be added, removed or modified as I get a better feel for what I want from my horses.

-Genetics:
  • -Build the herd using only AC horses. AKA “From Scratch”
    I don’t want to use public studs from other players who have already developed their lines. That feels like too much a leg-up since I can just bypass doing all the work myself by taking the genes I want from their horses or create a specific cross I need for a breed recipe.
    indent If I do use an outside stud it will be a stud that is foundation AC.
-Colour:
  • -No red/chestnut/palomino/etc. (ee) horses present in the herd
    Horses that are dark in colour (black, bay, and especially seal bay/brown) are my favourite although single creams are a close second. I don’t enjoy how vibrant red horses are so I will try to keep my horses EE/Ee.
    indent This will create an extra challenge later down the line when I get leopard into my herd since white
    indent coverage prefers ee horses over EE/e, especially on the face and neck.

-No dilutions/modifiers outside the ones desired present in the herd
    This means NO: grey, **dun, roan, silver, pearl, or champagne in breeding stock horses
    indent **Weeding out the dun genes from my herd may end up being quite difficult considering I will be
    indent using Tarpans very frequently in my herd as well as Mongolians which are a Tarpan x Przewalkski
    indent cross. Two breeds that only come in dun. To prevent too much hair loss on my part I may have to
    indentconcede and let the dun gene stay in the herd.
    Accepted dilutions/modifiers:
    Cream with a preference for single cream. Doubles are allowed but must not be in the majority.
    Sooty I adore sooty horses (mostly because it makes horses darker) so I will absolutely allow this.

Tobiano
    Like with the dun I’m going to try my very best to breed this out of my herd but it might be a bit difficult considering most NABs have it, and alot of AC breeds carry. Small socks and facial markings are fine, and I may tolerate small splashes of white on the body but any extensive coverage will be culled. I don’t want the beautiful spots I’ll be breeding for to be covered up.

Appaloosa
    -Ideal Pattern: Full leopard or partial/pseudo/near leopard
    I want as much white coverage on my horses as possible but variation is the spice of life so some less white horses are okay too.

-Ideal Spot Size: LARGE, or medium/normal I guess
    I know I just said I want as much white on my horse as I can get and having large spots kind of negates that but it creates such a cool lacey-looking effect when the spots are huge and overlapping! Tiny spots are no fun so they’ll be culled.

-Spot Density: ALL the spots
    Like I said above, it creates such a cool effect when the spots overlap each other and there’s only a little bit of white so I want as many spots crammed onto a horse as possible.

-Snowflakes: None/few
    There’s nothing wrong with snowflake I’m just interested in different patterning. I’m sure I’ll get a few of these in the herd but they won’t be intentionally bred.

-Varnishing: Subtle
    All appaloosa’s get varnishing apparently so I’ll have to have it in the herd. I really don’t like how it lightens the base coat (like roan or dun) and makes it almost white/grey. I want my horse’s colours to be bold and defined. Subtle varnishing is actually really nice though, and it lets you see spots on the non-white parts of the horse so I guess that’s what I’ll aim for.
The Plan
Current Phase: Two

I don’t actually know how to properly plan a project like this, I’m just sort of flying by the seat of my pants here. SO, if my plan seems off, or like it’s not a very efficient way to go about this PLEASE tell me, and give me constructive feedback on what to change (and WHY) so that I can improve as a player.
Phase I - The West African Barb: COMPLETED
[ Arabian x North African Barb ] x [ North African Barb x Forest Horse ]

To advance in this project I’m going to need to create two new breeds, the West African Barb, and the Mongolian. Crossing these two together (as well the Tarpan) will create the Sorraia which is the gateway breed into most of the breeds I’ll need in this project.

I chose to do the WAB first over the Mongolian because it takes 3 (Three!) ancient breeds to create compared to the Mongolian’s 2 which is going to take me a lot more time. That and because the WAB is used to create 3 different breeds. (The Sorraia, Carthusian, and Andalusian, in that order) while the Mongolian only creates the Sorraia. So it’s safe to say that the WAB is going to be in my herd for quite some time before I don’t need them anymore. And while they’re still in my herd I want to take some of that time to breed them up in HGP and BR comments because that’s going to reflect back on them later down the line.

Phase II - The Tarpan and Mongolian: IN PROGRESS
Tarpan x [ Przewalski Horse x Tarpan ]

This phase has two breeds in the title because they’re both pretty important for the next phase. Unlike the other ancient breeds, these Tarpans are going to be sticking around in the herd for a bit because they’re needed to create three breeds within a close time frame of one another. They’ll first be bred to Przewalski horses to create the Mongolian and then the Przewalski’s will be aged out/sold off. (I’ll buy fresh Przewalski’s for the Exmoor later on. This’ll also help with the COI) The Mongolian’s will grow up and then be bred back to the Tarpans to create the first crossbreed I need for the Sorraia. These Tarpans will also then be bred to the WABs from the previous phase to create the second crossbreed I need for the Sorraia.

Once I’m finished with them the Tarpans will also be aged out/sold off like the Przewalski’s and I’ll buy fresh when I need them once more for the Exmoor.

Phase III - The Sorraia:
[ Tarpan x Mongolian ] x [ Tarpan x West African Barb ]

Words words words words words

Phase IV - The Carthusian:
Sorraia x West African Barb

Phase V - The Andalusian:
[ Sorraia x Carthusian ] x [ Sorraia x West African Barb ]

Phase VI - The Garrano:
Sorraia x [ Arabian x Sorraia ]

So far we’ve been steadily climbing up the tree to creating a Thoroughbred but we now need to go take a small detour and make a breed that’s needed for the Criollo! We already have the Andalusian made so all that’s left to create is the Gerrano.

Phase VII - The Criollo:
[ Sorraia x Garrano ] x [ Arabian x Andalusian]

Achievements

[10/24/21] - Created Bairdclan's first Baladi foal!
[10/25/21] - Created Bairdclan's first Akhal-Teke!
[10/29/21] - Created Bairdclan's first West African Barb!
[11/06/21] - Created Bairdclan's first Kathiawari!
Last edited by Bairdey on Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:37 am, edited 7 times in total.
Bairdey
Visit My Farm

Re: Bairdclan Stables - Project: Miniature Horses (Phase One)

Post by Bairdey »

Side Projects
To be added

These are small projects I'll do alongside my main one of creating the Miniature Horse.
Project I - Create the Kathiawari: COMPLETED
Baladi x [ Arabian x Turkmene ]

As of 11/06/21 Bairdclan's first Kathiawari was born! Unfortunately it's not a colt that I can breed back to his dam to create the Marwari.
Last edited by Bairdey on Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bairdey
Visit My Farm

Post by Bairdey »

Sales Corner
Link to dedicated Sales & Studs Thread
Please keep the prefix •Ƀᴄ'ꜱ on any horses bred by me.
Otherwise do what you will with your new horse!

•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Western Viper
By •Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Rustic Daze out of •Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Oasis Heat

First Gen Baladi Colt - 5* Score on Kathiawari eval
Red comment in Strength, 30,006 HGP
In training - Ping me and I can hold him for you
Otherwise goes to best offer

•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Caramel Crunch
By •Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Carnal Cashew out of •Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Shifting Sands

First Gen Baladi Filly - 5* Score on Kathiawari eval
Red comment in Strength, 35,660 HGP
In training - Ping me and I can hold her for you
Otherwise goes to best offer

•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Topaz Traitor
AC Horse

Foundation Turkemene Mare - proven Akhal-teke producer, 4 Score of eval
Red comment in Strength, Gold comment in speed, 31,401 HGP
Will be aged out, be sure to ping me and let me know you want her before then!
Last edited by Bairdey on Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Bairdey
Visit My Farm

Post by Bairdey »

Helpful Links
These will be links to relevant posts and updates regarding my current project, as well as any
helpful guides I found and might need to reference later myself, or that could be useful to the community.
Project Archives
Foal Crop - Phase I: Batch One and Two
Foal Crop - Phase I: Batch Three (Created a Baladi!)
Foal Crop - Phase I: Batch Four (Created an Akhal-Teke! Another Baladi as well)

Foal Crop - Kathiawari Project: Batch One and Two

Foal Crop - Phase I: Gen 2 Breeding Results (Created the West African Barb!)

Foal Crop - Phase II: Batch One (Kathiawari update included. We got her!)
User Created Guides
Masterlists of Resources -
BlackOak2's Quick Links
WIP List by FantasyRanch2

Forums-related Guides -
Account Security Reminder
How-To: Ping by Sawd10

Basic HWO Functions -
Starting Out - A Step-by-Step Beginners Guide by Silverine - Includes helpful AC breeds Chart
Leveling Up - A Short Chart by BlackOak2
3 Step Guide to Earning Money and PT Fast and Easily by GynnMurasakino!

Training and Competitions -
How-to: Train Fast and Effectively by Sawd10
Feeding for Weight and Temperament by Silverine
Frost's Guide to Competition Success
Discipline Summary

Breed Creation Guides -
Quest Breeding Guide by Silverine
Breed Development - Essentials for Success by Retsi

Colour Guides/Discussions -
Appaloosa Patterning Original Release
Leopard Patterns Community Study
Last edited by Bairdey on Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:35 am, edited 8 times in total.
Bairdey
Visit My Farm

Post by Bairdey »

Hall Of Fame
A small section for horses or other users that I believe deserve a place of appreciation.
User Spotlight

Malachi10 - Shoutout to this amazing person! They give out $1 trained Grinders to new players in need!
HallOfFame2 - A very generous user who helped me out with funding this project!
BlackOak2 - The community should be very grateful to have them, they're incredibly helpful and even gave me some valuable advice about starting this project!

Horse Spotlight

GCh. ++ MM. golden delight
My very first Grinder horse! (courtesy of Malachi10) This big boy has helped me a lot with acquiring the PT and turns I need to get through this project. He does very well in a number of different competitions and has even gained enough points for a Grand Champion title in racing and Champion titles in barrel racing, western pleasure, western trail, working ranch, and dressage!

•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Sun-struck Majesty
By •Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Swirled Desert out of •Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Oasis Heat
Bairdclan's first Baladi! Sunny was from my third batch of foals during Phase I and was a total surprise when he popped out. You can read this post to find out more about him.

•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Red Envy
By •Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Flitting Walnut out of •Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Envy to Jazz
Bairdclan's first Akhal-Teke! I wasn't expecting to produce an Akhal-Teke so soon in the project, I knew I'd need one later on to create the Thoroughbred but that was a ways off yet. He was born in an attempt to create an Arabian x Turkmene filly to breed to my Baladi stallion Sunny and create a Kathiawari but clearly his parents had other plans. You can read this post from when he was born to find out more.

•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Umber Cliffs
By •Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Bold Mountain out of •Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Shifting Sands
Bairdclan's first West African Barb! It took awhile to get here but we did it! Umber is the first WAB born to Bairdclan Stables and is a fine specimen of the breed. She scored a 2 on her Sorraia eval, a 3 on her Andalusian, and a perfect 5! on her Carthusian! If you want to read more about Umber and my progress in this project check out this post for more.
Last edited by Bairdey on Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:48 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Bairdey
Visit My Farm

Post by Bairdey »

Foundation Horses
Arabian, North African Barb, Forest Horse
Tarpan, Przewalski
Phase I Horses
These are the foundations used to create the crosses needed for the
West African Barb in Phase I of the project.
Arabians

•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Flitting Walnut
Purebred Bay Arabian Stallion of AC stock
Produced Bairdclan's first (and second!) Akhal-Teke!
The sire of my Kathiawari project.

•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Oasis Heat
Purebred Bay Arabian Mare of AC stock
Produced Bairdclan's first Baladi foal! Gave us a second as well.

North African Barbs

•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Courageous Socks
Purebred Black Tobiano North African Barb Mare of AC stock

•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Swirled Desert
Purebred Buckskin Tobiano North African Barb Stallion of AC stock
Produced Bairdclan's first Baladi foal!
Produced a perfect 5* West African Barb eval foal.

•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Love Thorns
Purebred Bay Tobiano North African Barb Mare of AC stock

•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Rustic Daze
Purebred Bay Dun Tobiano North African Barb Stallion of AC stock
Produced Bairdclan's second Baladi foal.

Forest Horses

•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Ultimate Earthquake
Purebred Bay Forest Horse Stallion of AC stock

•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Earthly Changes
Purebred Brown Forest Horse Mare of AC stock
Produced a perfect 5* West African Barb eval foal.
Last edited by Bairdey on Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Bairdey
Visit My Farm

Post by Bairdey »

Foal Crop - Phase I: Batch One and Two
Progress! The first two batches of foals have been born and the third is currently cooking away.
The first two batches of foals have been born and so far we've been perfectly balanced with our filly: colt ratio. Will this last? Probably not. :lol:

Our colts seem to be scoring a bit better on their evals than the fillies with 2 colts scoring 3s 1 colt scoring a 4!, and then a very unlucky colt who didn't score at all and will culled.
The fillies are 50/50 with half scoring 3s and the other half scoring 2s.

The lower scoring foals are all results of NAB x Forest crosses. Both of the fillies who scored low were Forest crosses and the colt who didn't score at all on the eval was also a Forest cross. Their problems seem to be in Body size and type. They tend to score just slightly over the range they should be at for size and for type they're scoring between 7% to 4% under where they need to be for horse-type.

All of my Arabian x NAB crosses scored at least 3s for their evals and the lucky colt who scored a 4 was also an Arab cross! They struggle a lot with their body size score though. They score from 13.5 -13.95% and 21.6-26% for body size score when the minimum is 30%. The foals scoring lower are from my NAB stud Swirled Desert and Arab mare Oasis Heat.

Hopefully, when I breed these two crosses together the scores they struggle in will even each other out and be within the desired range so that we'll have a WAB foal!

BR comments could be a bit better as a few of my foals have red strength comments, but I'm not too worried about it nor am I culling the foals with the negative comments. With the current spread of colts and fillies, reds and no red, and forest cross and arab cross I have I'll be able to breed the red comment foals with the foals that don't have reds and create the WAB at the same time.

HGP ranges between 28.9K and 35K Which is around the same level as the parents if not it's slightly better.

Now for colour! Obviously, there isn't a whole lot exciting going on on that front since we don't have leopard in our herd. (That's coming with the Tarpans and Mongolians!) But we have been successful at keeping the tobiano at bay. All foals have been born with either no visible tobiano or only small socks.

We haven't had any surprise chestnuts pop up so things are looking good for keeping our lines EE/e. All foals born have either been bay-based or brown, no blacks, unfortunately. Two of our foals, both of which are actually fillies, have been born with cream which they inherited from their dad Swirling Desert. One is a buckskin and the second I believe is a brown with the cream gene.

Now with all that rambling out of the way here are the foals!

Batch One
SireDamFoal
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Batch Two
SireDamFoal
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageCulled
ImageImageImage
Surprise! Thought we were done here, didn't you?
So, as you can probably tell by looking at the charts above my NAB stud Swirling Desert gets around a lot. He's sired half of all the foals born so far. And that's not the greatest thing to have when I want the COI in my herd to be as low as possible. Because of this, I've decided to adopt a new NAB stallion! His name is Rustic Daze and my forest mare Earthly Changes is currently in foal to him. You'll be able to see the results of this pairing in batch three!

•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Rustic Daze
Last edited by Bairdey on Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bairdey
Visit My Farm

Post by Bairdey »

Foal Crop - Phase I: Batch Three
Some exciting results this batch, we've created a new breed!
Wow okay, so a really interesting thing happened this batch!
Allow me to introduce you to this little guy:

•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Sun-struck Majesty
By •Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Swirled Desert out of •Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Oasis Heat

He is a Baladi colt. A result of crossing a NAB and an Arabian!
I wasn't even aware of the existence of this breed or that creating it was even a possibility in my process of breeding crosses for the West African Barb.
Now that I know about this breed it's sparked an idea for a side project! I looked at the breed wiki and the Baladi is used to create the Kathiawari. So, I'm going to age this guy up and try to make a Kathiawari. (Possibly the Marwari as well?) Don't worry this won't affect my main project, it's just something I'll be doing on the side.

Once I'm done I'll be selling both him and his offspring so if you'd be interested in him or a Kathiawari foal let me know! He'll also be up for stud once he's old enough. He has a red in strength though so I probably won't put him up for much.

Okay, okay, now let's go over the other foals! [td][url=https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3278820][img]https://img.horseworldonline.net/gallery/8/7/2/3/3278820/6176118038cc8.png[/img][/url][/td][td][url=https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3278826][img]https://img.horseworldonline.net/gallery/8/7/2/3/3278826/6176178b0bcd0.png[/img][/url][/td]
•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Hawthorn [NAB x Arabian]•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Bold Mountain [NAB x Forest]
We have all colts for this batch.
I guess I jinxed myself last time when I mentioned my perfect filly:colt ratio. :lol:

So, first up we have •Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Hawthorn who scored a beautiful 4 on the WAB evaluation! I wasn't too surprised by his results since he is an Arabian cross and I always have better luck with them. He has a half-brother from his father who also scored a 4 on his eval. He was a part of our first batch of foals.

But then we have •Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Bold Mountain who surprised me by also getting a 4 on the WAB evaluation! And he's a Forest cross!

We had an unfortunate result with our last colt, however. This is the foal from Earthly Changes and Rustic Daze. He didn't score at all on the evaluation. Plus he got his daddies dun, which sealed his fate in being rehomed. Here's to hoping we get some better results from Rustic Daze next batch!
Bairdey
Visit My Farm

Post by Bairdey »

Foal Crop - Phase I: Batch Four
Another Baladi colt has been born to Bairdclan Stables!
Oasis Heat has done it again! She's produced a second Baladi colt with Rustic Daze!

•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Western Viper
By •Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Rustic Daze out of •Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Oasis Heat

Since I don't have any need for a second baladi I've put him up on the market for offers! If you're interested send me a ping.

And, in a surprising turn of events, we've produced another new breed!

•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Red Envy
By •Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Flitting Walnut out of •Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Envy to Jazz

This is Red Envy! He was supposed to be an Arabian x Turkene filly for my Kathiawari side project but I failed at getting both the cross and the gender I wanted. :lol:
Instead, he's a very handsome chestnut Akhal-Teke. I will be freezing him over on my side account once he reaches breeding age since I'll need an Akhal-Teke to create the Thoroughbred. But that's a looong ways off. [td][url=https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3279220][img]https://img.horseworldonline.net/gallery/9/7/2/3/3279220/6176daa59b3d6.png[/img][/url][/td][td][url=https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3279221][img]https://img.horseworldonline.net/gallery/9/7/2/3/3279221/6176d988436f4.png[/img][/url][/td][td][url=https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3279229][img]https://img.horseworldonline.net/gallery/9/7/2/3/3279229/6176dadac400e.png[/img][/url][/td]
•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Avalanche Courage [NAB x Forest]•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Fluttering Love [NAB x Arabian]•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Earthly Glow [NAB x Forest]
Now for the other foals! They're all fillies which is a nice balance to the all-colt crop we had the last batch.
We also seem to have improvement with our filly evals! 2 of the 3 fillies got a 3 on their WAB eval (Yay no 2s!) and the third got a 5! That's a perfect score! The more surprising thing? She's a Forest cross! She has the best score of any of my forest cross foals. All the other forest crosses score 2s or 3s for their evals, with the forest colt from last batch being the only one with a 4.

Next batch we can expect to see the results of our first gen-two pairings! Both of the batch one fillies are of breeding age and will be bred to the colts. For now, we're going to try and keep these pairings free of inbreeding but that's expected to change soon.

Also, the foundation stock is being moved over to my alt account so I can free up some more space for gen-two foals. They're going to be aged out unless anyone wants them. A fair few of them have red comments and their HGPs aren't the best but if you're interested let me know. If they're still alive you can find them here.
Last edited by Bairdey on Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bairdey
Visit My Farm

Post by Bairdey »

Foal Crop - Kathiawari Project: Batch One and Two
A little update regarding my Kathiawari side project
Not a whole lot has been happening with my main project's gen-2 breeding. We've gotten 2 foals each out of the older mares but no West African Barbs. They're both currently pregnant with their third foal and a few of the younger mares are also in foal having just reached breeding age.

•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Caramel Crunch
By •Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Carnal Cashew out of •Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Shifting Sands

I know this update is supposed to be for my Kathiawari project but I just wanted to share this accident filly from my gen-2 breeding. I goofed up when breeding Shifting Sands and instead of breeding her to a forest cross she got bred to a fellow Arabian cross instead. This pairing ended up creating my third Baladi foal, and first Baladi filly.
She has some gorgeous high stockings despite neither of her parents having any white on them. Very interesting. They likely come from her Grandmother Courageous Socks who had a lot of white on her legs.
She'll be for sale just like Western Viper and is currently in training. Be sure to ping me if you're interested.

•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Lost Driftwood
By •Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Flitting Walnut out of •Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Topaz Traitor

Okay, now on to the Kathiawari project results. We've had another Akhal-Teke colt born! I'm not sure what his colouring is since he's still just a foal but he's definitely got a cream gene. He looks a bit similar to another foal I had and she turned out to be a smokey brown so maybe he is as well?
He's the half-brother to Red Envy and like his brother, he will be frozen on my alt until I actually need them to create the thoroughbred.

I was getting pretty bummed out at this point because so far all of the foals I bred for this project were coming out as Akhal-Tekes. But then my Turk mares dropped their second foals and we hit the jackpot!
[td][url=https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3279845][img]https://img.horseworldonline.net/gallery/9/7/2/3/3279845/617718adc323f.png[/img][/url][/td][td][url=https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3279880][img]https://img.horseworldonline.net/gallery/9/7/2/3/3279880/61771bd0bedfc.png[/img][/url][/td]
•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Envious Acorn [Turkmene x Arabian]•Ƀᴄ'ꜱ Pineapple Poem [Turkmene x Arabian]
Both foals are fillies and the correct cross I need for the Kathiawari! They also both scored a 4 on the eval and when paired with Sunny I think we'll get our desired Kathiawari pretty easily!

I'll come back with an update regarding this project once these two girls have grown and dropped their foals.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 2:34 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 2:34 am