Community Forum

i need help!!!

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm

i need help!!!

Post by MDH-Diesel »

hey guys, i need help fixing the picture thing in my farm information. i accidentally pasted the wrong picture and it is too big to delete normally. it even goes off the screen. you can visit my farm to see for yourself. dont laugh too hard, its actually pretty scary. heres the link to my farm:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm

if anyone has any suggestions, let me know please. its terrifying nevermind guys i cant delete this post i fixed the image
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: i need help!!!

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

max_da_horse-999 wrote:hey guys, i need help fixing the picture thing in my farm information. i accidentally pasted the wrong picture and it is too big to delete normally. it even goes off the screen. you can visit my farm to see for yourself. dont laugh too hard, its actually pretty scary. heres the link to my farm:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm

if anyone has any suggestions, let me know please. its terrifying nevermind guys i cant delete this post i fixed the image
I was gonna say I didn't see a pic on your farm :D good to hear from you again
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm

Post by MDH-Diesel »

yeah sorry i dont know how to delete this topic but i fixed the picture talk to you soon!
SAKURA213
Visit My Farm

Post by SAKURA213 »

horse world online the game does not load photos
SAKURA213
Visit My Farm

Post by SAKURA213 »

the photo of the horse on her personal page does not show
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

SAKURA213 wrote:the photo of the horse on her personal page does not show
This issue appears to've been fixed quite some time ago.

Is there a reason you're resurrecting a closed topic?
Or this topic in particular?

You're not one of our new players, rather a returnee... so you have successfully confused me. :|
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
SAKURA213
Visit My Farm

Post by SAKURA213 »

The photo does not upload, I have not been able to play for 4 months, because there are simply no horses, there is a person
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

SAKURA213 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:13 pm The photo does not upload, I have not been able to play for 4 months, because there are simply no horses, there is a person
Are you playing from Russia? There are some issues there that admin cannot help with.

But you may be able to fix it on your end. Some things to try is to use another browser and making sure your browser is completely up-to-date. These are the foremost problems for when the images don't load.

But if these options don't work for you, there may not be anything to be done. Until what is happening in that area of the world has found a conclusion.

If it's one particular horse, however, that isn't loading, that could well be an admin fix. If you have one or just a couple, link them here and ping admin to clear them up. But it sounds like it's your entire farm. And if that's the case, and that your browser is up-to-date and you've tried at least one other browser, then it's likely going to be your government and whatever restrictions they have in place. That would be my conclusion. Perhaps somebody has something else to offer.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
SAKURA213
Visit My Farm

Post by SAKURA213 »

Yes, I'm playing from Russia, alas, it's a pity that politics even affects games.Thank you so much for your hard work, it's a pity that I can't play, but I believe that everything will come back.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

SAKURA213 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:55 am Yes, I'm playing from Russia, alas, it's a pity that politics even affects games.Thank you so much for your hard work, it's a pity that I can't play, but I believe that everything will come back.
For what it's worth, we're all hoping that it ends. Maybe some of us want different ends, but such things affect all of us worldwide, not just in the areas directly affected by them.

We'll also be looking forward to the day you and our other russian players can come back to the game full time, as well as those that can't play in the other directly affected regions.

Good Luck! And hoping you stay safe and reasonably unaffected otherwise (as well as the rest of our missing players).
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 6:39 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:39 pm