Community Forum

Roselight and FR PRIVATE!!!

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Roselight and FR PRIVATE!!!

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Roselight wrote:...
I'm subscribed so no need to quote me, I suggest you do the same.

First of thx for being my partner!!!!! I was soooooooooo happy :D

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=36590
Last edited by FantasyRanch3 on Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Roselight and FR PRIVATE!!!

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

First off I think there is a couple things we need to discuss

First
Have you been able to successfully breed a new breed?

2nd
We need to keep track of all expenses. Horses we buy, training that we get done, champing done, pastures we had to buy, ect.

3rd
Along with number 2. If we win will will subtract all expenses so we have no loss. Then whatever is left will be decided in half so it's fair.

Can you train and champ? I am able to both. Training under 3 1/2 years 99% of the time

What do we want to bass our horses on? I would prefer a common event for us to do

How much time do you usually have?

Do we want to start with AC horses? I could go eather way

I would also like our HGP goal to be at least 60k +

I'm willing to do all the training if need be and champing, I have a frozen account. Also we need to start asap. Also starting with AC horses does not sound fun for me, I'd prefer to do like 1 breed back, I personally don't have that meany PT to spare.
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Links to all horses brought!!!!
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Save
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Save
Roselight
Visit My Farm

Post by Roselight »

Whoa! Information overload! (Granite, I read it like you were speaking super fast as if you were extremely enthusiastic, but still.)

Anyway, to answer your questions:

1. I have never bred a new breed, however, I have mixed in other breeds to my Arabian lines here-and-there. (That's why I chose breeds that have Arabians in them. Fewer horses to buy. Much easier. And you can use them, too, if we do an Arabian-based breed.) If you want examples of my mixed-breeds, feel free to browse through my farm.

2. I agree. I'll keep track of my end, and you can keep track of yours. :)

3. Also agreed.

4. I can champ. Give me a competition/event, and I will go all at it. I champ my own horses, however, I have other users train my horses. I don't have enough time to train my horses, and I don't have all of the "courses" completed to train super fast. And I don't have the patience, anyway.

5. What do you mean by this? Like, are you saying: what are we striving to make the horses suitable for?

6. I am on Central Daylight Time (CDT). I have school and sleep from approximately 9:30 pm one day to 4:00 pm the next. Not accounting for clubs. However, weekends are mostly free. I will be on when I can. That leaves approx. 5.5 hours on most weekdays (sometimes I have clubs or homework, sometimes I have early release, or even a day off. School has a schedule, but not as much as you think...). I should have more time on the weekends, and Fall Break and Winter Break are coming up. So I'll have more free time there, but I will also be restricted because of family time. I just realized I got more analytical than I probably needed to, but oh well.

7. I think not...Yes, we have a lot of time to get our horses bred, but...I'm still not a super-experienced player, and I would rather spend more time on getting as high stats as possible by finding the few best horses needed to breed the selected breed than starting completely from scratch. I tried to do that when I first joined, but I got so frustrated and confused at first that I quit after less than a month. I'm glad I came back, though.

So, yeah. I'm cool with the breeds you picked out, but if you ask me, it would be easier to base the breed you're building on horses you already have.
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

So if we want to do something based of Arabs IDC. You look at the list and see what breed seams easier for use to start with. I'm not super experienced yet eather
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:So if we want to do something based of Arabs IDC. You look at the list and see what breed seams easier for use to start with. I'm not super experienced yet eather
So I missed this message :roll: we should probably start working on this :lol: can you look and see what breed you'd like to do?
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 2:04 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 2:04 am