Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

✵GB$✵~ Grinder Sales

Post by Sawd10 »

✵GB$✵~
Grinder Breeding Stock.
What is this?
Grinder Breeding Stock is a double-operated provisional service. This semi-small business was created to offer grinders to any player, new or old, at a decent price. These grinders are specifically purebred Arabians, which are each chosen to excel at L10 Endurance locals. The Arabians thrive on high standards; each must have 6 or more stats, and must place first in L10 locals at least 85% of the time. This blood also comes in a few different colours for ease of eye.

The 'partnership'.
This is a business run by two players. The main breeder & owner of stock in this business is May4025, a player with around 2 years of experience with breeding Arabians. They also work on making above-average Shetland Ponies. They will also be the main dealer. The other player, me, will be training each and every grinder, and will help with odds and ends work, such as extra breeding, providing stock, or helping with colour.
How does this work?
This small sales page is run on a 'first come, first serve' basis. It is like this because we will not have grinders available at all times, and are not selling at all times, as this is a somewhat small business run in our free time to aid the community. Whoever asks for a grinder listed below first will receive it, and we do not make reservations. Please do not take it as a 'bad business' if there are no grinders available or we are not currently breeding/training/working on this service. As already said, both May4025 and I only have so much free time, and if we do, it will be put towards this; we both have breeding projects and separate goals to attend to, and those will generally come before this, so keep this in mind when shopping for a grinder.
That being said, let me break down how buying a grinder works, and what you will expect...

Each grinder will be sold set at the following:
- Moderately thin weight to excel at L10 Endurance locals. For the best results, keep the grinder you bought in a barn at 100% Performance Mix.
- Pictures were taken at the beginning of training and at the end of training.
- Each grinder has its colour determined in the colour box.
- In the Owner's Comments, the conformation of the horse will be written down in order.
- Every horse will be named ✵GB$✵~ (# goes here). The buyer is allowed to change the horse's name, but they must keep the brand. The brand was created not for prideful observations, but for the ability to easily track what we have sold and where it has went.
- Every trained grinder has at least 6 stats. These stats are to ensure exceptional grinding.
- The horse will place first in L10 Endurance locals at least 85% of the time. No matter the horse, they are guaranteed to place like this.
- HGP will be 68k+. Anything in this range will make a good grinder.
- Each grinder will range from 2 years old to 4 years old.

Rules:
If these are broken, you will be banned from this and other services run by either of us, and will likely lose contact with us.
1. You are not allowed to change or remove the branding of the horse. You are most certainly allowed to name the horse, but you must keep the branding, ✵GB$✵~ , in the beginning. This is to easily track what we have sold, and it is common courtesy to keep the branding of another's horse.
2. We request that no breeding is done. These are specifically grinders, and grinders are not for breeding. This blood is being released to the community for these specific purposes, so do not breed it. This also means no putting the males up for stud, or leasing females; this also means no breeding to your own stock.
3. No reselling. If you are thinking about buying a grinder from us, you will be buying it to use on your account until it dies. You are able to freeze it on your side at times if needed, but it is never to be put into the hands of a different player.
4. You must have no other grinders in store or in use to buy one. These grinders are for the "ugh, my grinder just died and I need a new one, but have no other ones" type of situations, so your dealer will take a check to be sure you have no current or stored grinders.
Pricing:
Colts: +70k
Fillies: +50k
For every gold stat: +12k
For every green stat: +7k
68k HGP: +8k
69k HGP: +10k
70k HGP: +14k
71k HGP: +18k
72k+ HGP: +20k
For a base confo of 150-180: +2k
For a base confo of 190-200: +4k
For a base confo of 200-250: +7k
For a base confo of 260-270: +9k
For a base confo of 280+: +12k
Fill-out form:

Code: Select all

[quote="May4025"] [/quote]
[b]Username, and any side accounts:[/b]
[b]Grinder #:[/b]
[b]Did you read, and comprehend, all of the rules?[/b]
[b]Why do you want this grinder?[/b]
[b]Total price:[/b]
Grinders:

Number: #3274654
Gold Stats: 4
Green Stats: 2
HGP: 68.5k
Base confo: 246
Determined Colour: Perlino w/ Tiger Eye | A/+, Cr/Cr, t/t

Number: #3274656
Gold Stats: 5
Green Stats: 1
HGP: 70.4k
Base confo: 275
Determined Colour: Palomino Blanket Tobiano w/ Snowflakes | Cr/n LP/lp TO/n

Number: #3298901
HGP: 72.2k
Base confo: 282
Determined Colour: Palomino Tiger Eye LP Snowflake

Number: #3304831
Gold Stats: 6
HGP: 72.5k
Base confo: 281
Determined Colour: Red Dun, Blanket, Snowflakes, Tiger Eye | ee D- LPlp tt

Number: #3309583
Green Stats: 2
HGP: 72.2k
Base confo: 287
Determined Colour: Red Dun Tiger Eye x2 | ee D- tt

Number: #3309720
HGP: 71k
Base confo: 277
Determined Colour: Red Dun, Blanket, Snowflakes, Tiger Eye | ee D- LPlp tt

[horse=][/horse]
Number:
Green Stats:
HGP:
Base confo:
Determined Colour:
Last edited by Sawd10 on Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A wise man once said nothing at all.
honeybunny
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ✵GB$✵~ Grinder Sales

Post by honeybunny »

Username, and any side accounts: honeybunny, " " #2, " " #3
Link of requested grinder: N/A. Just whenever you have one available
Did you read, and comprehend, all of the rules? Yes. Btw my pen marked "Grinders" does have Grinders but they are waiting to be given away at Christmas so being frozen soon lol
Why do you want this grinder? To grind to smithereens, and because I'm to lazy to make my own atm lol
Total price: Let me know.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 6:33 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 6:33 am