Community Forum

Silver Shores Rescue Ranch

Moggymoomoo
Visit My Farm

Silver Shores Rescue Ranch

Post by Moggymoomoo »

Hello!
I'm Moggymoomoo and I rescue horses. These rescues are often in danger of being rehomed or neglected. I really hate this whole idea of "oh yeah, I'll just get rid of this horse, never liked it anyway. I have several rescue horses ready to be adopted, mares, stallions, ect. If you would like to adopt any of these horses, post it here.

Clover, Forest Horse Mare
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3269486

Monty, Arabian Stallion
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3261421

Coco, Arabian Mare
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3271669

Please tell me if you are interested in any of these horses. I don't mind the price as long as they're takken care of and NEVER REHOMED EVER.

- Moggymoomoo
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Silver Shores Rescue Ranch

Post by Ealesi »

hey, you took a transfer horse of mine by offering on it right away after i did, are you able to send him back to me? he's part of my breeding stock. you shouldnt offer on horses that say private sales. i paid a lot to get him trained and he's worth a lot sentimentally due to his stud being my first personally trained horse.
Xathrid
Visit My Farm

Post by Xathrid »

Moggymoomoo wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:10 am ping
please send the horse to ealesi, your offers came in at the exact time and you're not who he was supposed to go to.
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

Moggymoomoo wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:10 am ping
hey, trying to get this horse that was not meant for you back. he was put under private sale for me
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4191942
Moggymoomoo
Visit My Farm

Post by Moggymoomoo »

Yeah of course. I'll put him up for private sale now.
NekoCookie
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie »

Ealesi wrote: :) So happy to see that this has resolved without the need for intervention.
Moggymoomoo wrote: Thank you so much Moggymoomoo for your understanding. Players like you are genuinely appreciated.
And finally, thank you both for being polite about this matter and not resorting to demands.
Moggymoomoo
Visit My Farm

Post by Moggymoomoo »

I have put him up for private sale. Please make an offer Ealesi.
NekoCookie
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie »

Moggymoomoo wrote:
S/he is not currently online, however I am sure that the horse will be offered on within a day as Ealesi seems to be a very active player.
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

Moggymoomoo wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:11 am Yeah of course. I'll put him up for private sale now.
NekoCookie wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:19 am
And finally, thank you both for being polite about this matter and not resorting to demands.
offered on him. thanks for understanding. his grandsire was the first horse i full trained on here, so he's a bit of a sentimentality piece to keep his line going as the last colt i have out of him (that's alive). i offered more than you offered for him from Xathrid.

and yes, no demands are useful, its why i figured explaining the situation was best and hope a reasonable outcome :) i was in absolute tears last night about losing him at the same time, my poor breeding partner thank goodness she puts up with me I was trying to catch them while they were on within minutes of it happening, hence the triple in a row asking, hoping it would ping them so they wouldnt have to have me fall asleep on them.
Last edited by Ealesi on Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

NekoCookie wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:38 am
Moggymoomoo wrote:
S/he is not currently online, however I am sure that the horse will be offered on within a day as Ealesi seems to be a very active player.
Fae/They :)

and yes, sorry I passed out, he's been offered on. my brain turned into soup for this 0 coi oldenburg project and i got too exhausted (so i sleeped) plus 14 hrs a day on college papers and here trying to not write breed recipes instead of my paper on roman architecture is not doing me any favors
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 4:13 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 4:13 am