Community Forum

Looking For Studs For Mares

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Ash_And_Spirit
Visit My Farm

Looking For Studs For Mares

Post by Ash_And_Spirit »

I have been considering breeding my Arabian or Belgian mare again and I was hoping that someone's stud could meet my requirments as none of mine do.

Arab: Purebred or Morgan crossed. Colour not picky. Price would like something less then 1000 but i'm not broke so I can negotiate a price if you can. Pedigree does not matter nor does breeder report. Does not matter what he excels in.
About the mare:
Name: Leila
Coat Colour: Red Roan
Breed: Purebred Arab from adoption center
Foals: Two Colts

Belgian: Must be from adoption center and have a purebred and small pegigree. I am strict with this, I will check the pedigree to make sure it is all Belgian horses but it doesn't have to be a small one. Colour doesn't matter. Does not matter what he does I am only strict about the pedigree for this one. Breeders report does not matter.
About the mare:
Name: Ruby
Coat Colour: Chestnut
Breed: Purebred Belgian
Foals: One Colt

If you are interested please just message me :D
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking For Studs For Mares

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Ash_And_Spirit wrote:
Belgian: Must be from adoption center and have a purebred and small pegigree. I am strict with this, I will check the pedigree to make sure it is all Belgian horses but it doesn't have to be a small one
So, you need a Belgian stud from the AC? I can help with that, but AC horses don't have a pedigree. Like... none of them do.
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Ash_And_Spirit wrote:I have been considering breeding my Arabian or Belgian mare again and I was hoping that someone's stud could meet my requirments as none of mine do.

Arab: Purebred or Morgan crossed. Colour not picky. Price would like something less then 1000 but i'm not broke so I can negotiate a price if you can. Pedigree does not matter nor does breeder report. Does not matter what he excels in.
About the mare:

Belgian: Must be from adoption center and have a purebred and small pegigree. I am strict with this, I will check the pedigree to make sure it is all Belgian horses but it doesn't have to be a small one. Colour doesn't matter. Does not matter what he does I am only strict about the pedigree for this one. Breeders report does not matter.
About the mare:

Hello! I have a lot of Arabian stids I can let you use, but I may be able to negotiate a price since most of them go for about 5-10k since i don't usually put my horses up for stud. However, since some of the studs are getting older, I may let you use one of them for less than 5k. Just link one that you like (if you like any ;) ) and we can work out prices. I put most of their confos up, and most of them have 50+ in balance which is good for competing if you choose the foal to do so.
Hope you find what you are looking for!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3341412

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
Ash_And_Spirit
Visit My Farm

Post by Ash_And_Spirit »

islandhill wrote:
Ash_And_Spirit wrote:I have been considering breeding my Arabian or Belgian mare again and I was hoping that someone's stud could meet my requirments as none of mine do.

About the mare:

About the mare:

Hello! I have a lot of Arabian stids I can let you use, but I may be able to negotiate a price since most of them go for about 5-10k since i don't usually put my horses up for stud. However, since some of the studs are getting older, I may let you use one of them for less than 5k. Just link one that you like (if you like any ;) ) and we can work out prices. I put most of their confos up, and most of them have 50+ in balance which is good for competing if you choose the foal to do so.
Hope you find what you are looking for!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3341412
Thanks so much! I will check them out.
Ash_And_Spirit
Visit My Farm

Post by Ash_And_Spirit »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
Ash_And_Spirit wrote:
Belgian: Must be from adoption center and have a purebred and small pegigree. I am strict with this, I will check the pedigree to make sure it is all Belgian horses but it doesn't have to be a small one
So, you need a Belgian stud from the AC? I can help with that, but AC horses don't have a pedigree. Like... none of them do.
Oh I know that. I meant that if they didn't come from the adoption center that they had a small pedigree leading to an adoption center horse or something along that line.
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Ash_And_Spirit wrote:
Alyssa Davis wrote: So, you need a Belgian stud from the AC? I can help with that, but AC horses don't have a pedigree. Like... none of them do.
Oh I know that. I meant that if they didn't come from the adoption center that they had a small pedigree leading to an adoption center horse or something along that line.
Got it! I have this guy if you want him.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3357991
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
Ash_And_Spirit
Visit My Farm

Post by Ash_And_Spirit »

Thanks so much for that! He is so adorable, I would love to use him at stud if he becomes available :)
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

Ash_And_Spirit wrote:Thanks so much for that! He is so adorable, I would love to use him at stud if he becomes available :)
Alyssa Davis wrote:...
she should see it know :D
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Ash_And_Spirit wrote:Thanks so much for that! He is so adorable, I would love to use him at stud if he becomes available :)
Do you want to buy him or would you like me to put him up for stud?
Ash_And_Spirit
Visit My Farm

Post by Ash_And_Spirit »

I don't want to buy him if you don't want to sell him. Stud would be nice
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 3:02 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 3:02 am