Community Forum

Steeplechase Turkmenes

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm

Steeplechase Turkmenes

Post by Enchanted Equine »

Hey guys, I am working on a huge project (and have been for awhile, lol). I am breeding Turkmene horses to excel in steeplechase, although they also do well in pretty much any type of racing. I am currently starting on my fourth generation of this line of horses. Right now I am trying to eliminate all red comments as nearly all Turkmenes have red strength and/or tempo. This bloodline is all female and I usually regime any colts. I have decided that in the future any horses produced who do not meet the requirements for my bloodline will be for sale in order to fund my farm and projects. I am also beginning to combine some of my mares with Arabian stallions to creat Akhal-Teke horses who will also be bred for steeplechase.

If you are interested in helping me with this project or buying castoffs (which are still high quality, just missing something I want them to have), then please let me know here!

The horses I am producing are colorful, come with plenty of chrome, have good pedigrees, and are as flashy as they come! If you want a stunning horse to take you to the top you are looking in the right place! We have a great variety that includes something for everyone!
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Steeplechase Turkmenes

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

Hello!
I am also currently in the early(ish) stages of an unconventional steeple project (shetlands).
When both of our projects reach a point where they would become competitive, I would be 100% open to doing some crossbreeding experiments, if you're interested!
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm

Re: Steeplechase Turkmenes

Post by Enchanted Equine »

Cypress Creek Elites wrote:Hello!
I am also currently in the early(ish) stages of an unconventional steeple project (shetlands).
When both of our projects reach a point where they would become competitive, I would be 100% open to doing some crossbreeding experiments, if you're interested!
That sounds amazing! I would love to see what those lines could produce if crossed in the future! Thank you so much for reaching out, let me know when you feel like you’re at a good spot for it!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 9:01 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:01 am