Community Forum

Operation Turkmene

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Operation Turkmene

Post by Enchanted Equine »

*Documented* Day 1: We are very heartbroken over the loss of 2/3 of the amazing first generation of Operation Turkmene. These horses, dubbed the ‘Revolutionaries’, were what started it all. Six unique, special, and wonderful mares who fostered our love for the Turkmene breed and inspired us to start breeding them. Their names will never be forgotten. Godfrey, Chiara, Delphi, Willa, Lola, and June. Their offspring, dubbed the ‘Patriots’, is now fully retired, and has left their breeding days behind. They too have had their turn to carry the torch that is Operation Turkmene. Cami, Queenie, Frieda, Berry, Gaza, and Gina. In each one of them we can see the echoes of the generation which came before. The current breeding and in use generation is the third, dubbed the ‘Crusades’. Their names are Rena, Priya, Godiva, Juno, Zaske, and Gamora. All but Juno and Godiva have already proudly delivered another daughter to the Operation Turkmene line. The current fourth generation, dubbed the ‘Crusades’, consists of Mercedes, Sweetheart, Gucci, and Addie. We are looking forward to seeing what they will grow up to become! We are also looking forward to Godiva’s foal, who should be born by the end of today.
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Operation Turkmene

Post by Enchanted Equine »

So, basically I’ve decided to just scrap this project as I have seen little to no real improvement in my lines. I think this is largely because I have been using outside studs and not keeping colts? I am going to start over, though I will likely stick with turkmenes because I love them!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 4:22 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:22 am