Community Forum

>F|F< Flam Thoroughbreds

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

>F|F< Flam Thoroughbreds

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Plz do NOT post on here!!!! If you need to contact me plz do it in the FR Pings
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36682

The goal of this project is to breed TBs that have a the illusion that they are "Walking Flams". Best example is this mare
Walking On Fire

Note her lighter color for her body but how it gets a bright "red" color on her belly, nose bridge, chest, and knees down. And don't forget her beautiful fluffy mane and long tail and feathers that are a beautiful "red" color, that definitely gives off a fire affect!
Her confo is nothing to sneeze at either!
Speed 58
Strength 34
Stamina 38
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 17
Movement 34
Agility 39
Tempo 23
With the correct breeding she gives of great foals to!

So basically what I want to come from this project is horses that look like Walking On Fire, but with better confos!

Down below will be mares used to start with and studs as well. Foals who make the cut will be put there to! I will try to do a mini update 2-5X a week instead of linking every horse that comes into this!
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: >F|F< Flam Thoroughbreds

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Save
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Save
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

January 16, Sunday, 2022
I'll start off with these horses just as a start of some I like and what they gave

This gal is the reason I'm doing this and is one of my favorite mares
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3012612
I got this boy for Sprint Racing but is now going to help with this project!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2036881
Magic Flam Walker is a foal from those two who I think has a great potential
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3304132
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

January 19, Wednesday, 2022

So, second update of flam TBs!!! I'm going through my horses to see what I'm working with. I've found a few horses that could really help out!

NNY

He has a beautiful face marking as well as the color! He could really add a fun thing to the flam TBs with adding face markings!!!
NNY

This guy has an almost perfect confo for what I want! And he has feathers and the color!!!! He's got her Fluffy mane so maybe we'll get lucky with him!!!!!
NNY

This guy is a fluffy mane!!! He could give some great foals because he also have the color I'm going for and a good confo. He's a great addition to my project!
here are just a few others that have some part of the look I need/want!
NNY

This guy has beautiful darker color! And feathers! I need to make sure all my TBs have feathers for this!
NNY

Now this guy is a lighter color then I really want but he has feathers and could pass it onto his foals, and with the right mare, he could pass the feathers down while the mare passes to the foal her color!
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

February 1, 2022

Ohhhh myyyy goshhhhh!!!!!! I'm finally getting some good horses!!!! They may not have the best confo but they've got the color! And it's mares to! Not just studs!!!!

This guy is almost exactly what I want! He just needs a better confo, then we'll get somewhere!

This gal has the perfect look as well as an almost perfect confo!

I have to meany more to link that are good ATM, so I'll stop with those guys :lol:

Anyway, now that I'm getting the color down the goal is to get a perfect confo and eventually eval, eval doesn't do much for comps like confo does so confo first!
Here is the current highest and lowest for each stat
strength 10 / 73 - speed 5 / 67 - stamina 12 / 69 - movement 13 / 70 - tempo 7 / 50 - balance 5 / 63 -
agility 9 / 67

So for my perfect confo horse I'm going to go for
Speed - 67
Strength - 73
Stamina - 69
Movement - 50
Agility - 59
Balance 50
Tempo - 30

And for a great confo before the perfect here's my goal
Speed - 63
Strength - 50
Stamina - 50-60
Agility - 40
Movement - 30
Balance - 30
Tempo - 30

Then it's to the races!!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 1:26 pm

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 1:26 pm