Community Forum

Can we make HWO game night a thing

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
Cypress Creek Elites
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Can we make HWO game night a thing

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

I just think it would be fun to have a bunch of players chilling in chat and playing some other games (could also have trivia or something?)

Maybe games like Gartic Phone (that could be fun). I think there are also some non-explicit Cards Against Humanity type games that exist? Definitely open to suggestions.

It would probably be player hosted (just because I don't think the admins have the time to get involved), and I think the work that the host would have to do would mostly be picking some games to play and scheduling a time for people to play them.

There could be prizes offered as well, depending on the games.
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Can we make HWO game night a thing

Post by Mlloftus »

Cypress Creek Elites wrote:I just think it would be fun to have a bunch of players chilling in chat and playing some other games (could also have trivia or something?)

Maybe games like Gartic Phone (that could be fun). I think there are also some non-explicit Cards Against Humanity type games that exist? Definitely open to suggestions.

It would probably be player hosted (just because I don't think the admins have the time to get involved), and I think the work that the host would have to do would mostly be picking some games to play and scheduling a time for people to play them.

There could be prizes offered as well, depending on the games.
That would be cool, although I don't have time to host
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

After some head-meets-table discussions in chat (thank you chat people :) ). I'm posting a list of potential games that can be played, for those of you that're interested.

Dice
Guess the Number
Guess the Movie emoji
Predict the Foal
5 Letter Game (originally posted in the forums by Emm)
20 Questions (no personal information, please)
Would You Rather
Guess The Riddle
Story Time (one sentence line by each person)
Story Time Rhyme

*Please note that the list above consists of ideas that are NOT my own. I really fell short thinking of any at all. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

That sounds really fun! I couldn’t host (busy) but I’d love to join in sometime if we ever start that! I agree with BlackOak and all of her ideas listed above ^^^ and I just wanted to add that we could also play hangman! Someone in the chat (who has a piece of paper with them to mark down the letters) can put like _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _ _ _ (hello friend :lol:) or something and people could guess numbers in chat! Just an idea :D
Last edited by ~besthorsebreeder~ on Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Cypress Creek Elites
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

BlackOak2 wrote:After some head-meets-table discussions in chat (thank you chat people :) ). I'm posting a list of potential games that can be played, for those of you that're interested.

Dice
Guess the Number
Guess the Movie emoji
Predict the Foal
5 Letter Game (originally posted in the forums by Emm)
20 Questions (no personal information, please)
Would You Rather
Guess The Riddle
Story Time (one sentence line by each person)
Story Time Rhyme

*Please note that the list above consists of ideas that are NOT my own. I really fell short thinking of any at all. :D
These are all excellent ideas! If there ends up being more interest I'll probably make another post to discuss potential dates and hosts
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 9:37 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 9:37 pm