Community Forum

A few ideas

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

A few ideas

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

So I don't remember if I've suggested them yet :lol:

1) could we add a spot for confos?! Like how the horses have the color spot, just add one for the Confo. Then when searching the market we could find horses with the Confo we want. So like to max/min and we'd have the min/max of what we want for a confo. And people with premium accounts would automatically see the confos even if the confos not in the horses note spot.

2) horse search on farm.
How meany times do we look through our whole farm but still don't find the horse we want?!?! Could we add a spot on our famr that's like the market search? Then we could find our horses soooo much faster!

3) could there be a spot where we can donate money to others? Where we could simply put in the amount we want to what username we want. Yes we transfer horses and what ever but for me it would be 10X easier when I want to give money to new players! I know this may be considered cheating but we love helping others! And in it we could also make it so our username is hidden so we can send random gifts to players without showing our name.

4) I know I suggested this before but can we plz update the market surch? Can we add some of the fallowing?
Temp or the horse-
Confo of the horse- (premium accounts)
HGP-
Stat colors-
BR report comments -
I think this would help us some!
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
Secret Whisper
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: A few ideas

Post by Secret Whisper »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:So I don't remember if I've suggested them yet :lol:

1) could we add a spot for confos?! Like how the horses have the color spot, just add one for the Confo. Then when searching the market we could find horses with the Confo we want. So like to max/min and we'd have the min/max of what we want for a confo. And people with premium accounts would automatically see the confos even if the confos not in the horses note spot.

2) horse search on farm.
How meany times do we look through our whole farm but still don't find the horse we want?!?! Could we add a spot on our famr that's like the market search? Then we could find our horses soooo much faster!

3) could there be a spot where we can donate money to others? Where we could simply put in the amount we want to what username we want. Yes we transfer horses and what ever but for me it would be 10X easier when I want to give money to new players! I know this may be considered cheating but we love helping others! And in it we could also make it so our username is hidden so we can send random gifts to players without showing our name.

4) I know I suggested this before but can we plz update the market surch? Can we add some of the fallowing?
Temp or the horse-
HGP-
Stat colors-
BR report comments -
funny story, i was thinking about the confo thing because i look through so many different horses and still dont find the one im looking for, this would make it a lot easier
“I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.”
-Robin Williams
Cypress Creek Elites
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

I would honestly love just a complete overhaul of the search that allows us to search for any horse on the game, in the accounts of specific players, with certain conformation requirements (Premium), or GP requirements (basic), as well as an option to sort for AC horses, with tick boxes of horses "for sale" or "for stud".
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:So I don't remember if I've suggested them yet :lol:

2) horse search on farm.

Temp or the horse-
HGP-
Stat colors-
BR report comments -
This are really good suggestions! I hope they can add these
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 9:01 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 9:01 pm