Community Forum

ISO Champion Racing Stud (for experiment)

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

ISO Champion Racing Stud (for experiment)

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

Now, I've been toying with my colorful grinder line for a while, and when I added new genes I started getting some horses that are definitely more built for racing than endurance (what my grinders were for initially).
I popped a "Flash" comment, 61 speed filly out of two much worse parents (they've also produced a 63 speed after her, so she isn't a fluke):
the girl

Now, the line is completely untested in player-made competitions (mostly because the horses are way too small and racing is super competitive) so I have no idea what her heart is like. But I thought it would be fun to try and breed her to some actual racing studs a few times to see what happens.

Looking for studs with times under 1:59 (I think that's mostly what is considered decent but I'm not experienced as a racing breeder).
Size, color etc don't really matter, but I'd love Mohawks just for the consistency xD
I'm planning on breeding her a few times.
I can work out any number of things for payment, whether they be trainings, foals, or money (don't really use it for anything so I can literally blow my whole budget on covers).
Can comply with any conditions- no breeding the foal, no selling, et cetera- if the need arises.
Also willing to cover her to studs of someone's choice and then sell them the foal- "brood her out", as it were

When people have suggested studs, I would love for those who are experienced with racing breeding/matching to help me pick out some suitable options. Gotta make sure she gets the right boys :lol:
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO Champion Racing Stud (for experiment)

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Cypress Creek Elites wrote:Now, I've been toying with my colorful grinder line for a while, and when I added new genes I started getting some horses that are definitely more built for racing than endurance (what my grinders were for initially).
I popped a "Flash" comment, 61 speed filly out of two much worse parents (they've also produced a 63 speed after her, so she isn't a fluke):
the girl

Now, the line is completely untested in player-made competitions (mostly because the horses are way too small and racing is super competitive) so I have no idea what her heart is like. But I thought it would be fun to try and breed her to some actual racing studs a few times to see what happens.

Looking for studs with times under 1:59 (I think that's mostly what is considered decent but I'm not experienced as a racing breeder).
Size, color etc don't really matter, but I'd love Mohawks just for the consistency xD
I'm planning on breeding her a few times.
I can work out any number of things for payment, whether they be trainings, foals, or money (don't really use it for anything so I can literally blow my whole budget on covers).
Can comply with any conditions- no breeding the foal, no selling, et cetera- if the need arises.
Also willing to cover her to studs of someone's choice and then sell them the foal- "brood her out", as it were

When people have suggested studs, I would love for those who are experienced with racing breeding/matching to help me pick out some suitable options. Gotta make sure she gets the right boys :lol:
Not sure if I have anything that would work for what you want but you are more then welcome to look at HorseRuning farm, (link on my main page) and if you see a stud you'd like to use I'd be willing to let you use it for free as this is a experiment for you :D just link the stud you'd like to use
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 3:38 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 3:38 am