Community Forum

private sale and stud suggestion

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
kksue2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

private sale and stud suggestion

Post by kksue2 »

i dont know if this has been suggested but i think there should be a place where you can put a horse for sale or stud to someone privately or be able to send them to someone privately. because sometimes people want to sell a horse to someone privately and when others dont read it and buy it they didnt realize it was for someone else or when people want to put a stallion for stud others may not read the title and accidentally breed with it. i myself have accidentally done it before. i dont know if anyone else has suggested this or agrees with this but its just a suggestion.
Madonna
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: private sale and stud suggestion

Post by Madonna »

kksue2 wrote:i dont know if this has been suggested but i think there should be a place where you can put a horse for sale or stud to someone privately or be able to send them to someone privately. because sometimes people want to sell a horse to someone privately and when others dont read it and buy it they didnt realize it was for someone else or when people want to put a stallion for stud others may not read the title and accidentally breed with it. i myself have accidentally done it before. i dont know if anyone else has suggested this or agrees with this but its just a suggestion.
You can sell your horse privately. Everything you must do is to mark Allow offers and leave sale price field blank.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: private sale and stud suggestion

Post by BlackOak2 »

Eventually we'll be getting the brood approval. It's most likely to be released with the vet release (I don't know this for certain, though), which is supposed to be a huge one, when it comes. Along with this release is the gelding option (hopefully also the brood-sterilize option as well).

Updates should be returning to us as soon as the game transfer is complete. We have no word on when the game transfer will be done, yet. Game lag right now, is an indication that massive amounts of data are currently underway. *Yeah...???* :lol:
Mixed feelings, right? Admin will be sure to tell us when the transfer is complete... maybe we can look forward to a celebration for it? :mrgreen: Either way, it'll be a grand way-point to the games future.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 6:35 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 6:35 pm