Community Forum

Closed , reuse later on

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Closed , reuse later on

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

So I'm getting kinda board just training so I thought I'd make a club for TB breeders. This isn't a competitive club as much as a fun club. You don't have the register a horse or do anything special with them. This club is for fun. I'm starting to breed "Flame TBs" and I want to start breeding fluffy mane TBs.

So if you breed TBs for color, size, face markings really anything, come and join us. Just fill out this form to become a member so I can ping you if I hold any color comps or have any announcements
Username -
Sides-
Why you want to join -
What your project is -
If I can ping you with announcements -

You can all share horses you breed that you're proud of.
Ask questions.
Share progress.
Chat with friends.
Just have fun!

Here are just a few rules.
Be kind
Don't scam people
Help others if you can

Have fun and chat away!
Last edited by FantasyRanch3 on Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
bestleopardbreeders
Visit My Farm

Re: Uncommon TBs

Post by bestleopardbreeders »

Hey!
Username - EMHAL,
Sides- bestleopardbreeders
Why do you want to join - I breed thoroughbreds and fluffy mane thoroughbreds, Face Markings tbs, and racers. I want to join because it seems like fun! :D

If I can ping you with announcements - Sure!

A few of my horses:

Cookie

Quest Horse

Kicking Kiara

Evident Brilliance
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:So I'm getting kinda board just training so I thought I'd make a club for TB breeders. This isn't a competitive club as much as a fun club. You don't have the register a horse or do anything special with them. This club is for fun. I'm starting to breed "Flame TBs" and I want to start breeding fluffy mane TBs.

So if you breed TBs for color, size, face markings really anything, come and join us. Just fill out this form to become a member so I can ping you if I hold any color comps or have any announcements
Username -
Sides-
Why you want to join -
What your project is -

Ask questions.
Share progress.
Chat with friends.
Just have fun!

Be kind
Don't scam people
Help others if you can

Have fun and chat away!
Username: Iris Rock Stables
Sides: None
Why you want to join: To make friends and be a part of a club that sounds quite fun
What your project is: Hoping to breed more horses and sell more horses, also make champion horses (race horses) (Big Goals :lol: )
If I can ping you with announcements: Definitely
kasey1732
Visit My Farm

Post by kasey1732 »

Username - kasey1732
Sides- chesney123456, chesney.iop
Why you want to join - I want to have some fun with my current project which are tb's!
What your project is - Pinto/face marking tb's & Fluffy manes!
If I can ping you with announcements - Of course!
Here's a few examples!

»bucko»

One of my fav^
»Pep Up A Step»

»Cinderella's Slipper»

»Disappearing Summer»
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

bestleopardbreeders wrote:Hey!
Username - EMHAL,
Sides- bestleopardbreeders
Why do you want to join - I breed thoroughbreds and fluffy mane thoroughbreds, Face Markings tbs, and racers. I want to join because it seems like fun! :D

If I can ping you with announcements - Sure!

A few of my horses:

Cookie

Quest Horse

Kicking Kiara

Evident Brilliance

So apparently I made this post 2X without knowing it, if you'd be so kind as to come join us on this link plz!
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37974
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Iris rock stables wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:So I'm getting kinda board just training so I thought I'd make a club for TB breeders. This isn't a competitive club as much as a fun club. You don't have the register a horse or do anything special with them. This club is for fun. I'm starting to breed "Flame TBs" and I want to start breeding fluffy mane TBs.

Username -
Sides-
Why you want to join -
What your project is -

Ask questions.
Share progress.
Chat with friends.
Just have fun!

Be kind
Don't scam people
Help others if you can

Have fun and chat away!
Username: Iris Rock Stables
Why you want to join: To make friends and be a part of a club that sounds quite fun
What your project is: Hoping to breed more horses and sell more horses, also make champion horses (race horses) (Big Goals :lol: )
So apparently I made this post 2C without knowing it. Plz come join us at this link!
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

kasey1732 wrote:Username - kasey1732
Sides- chesney123456, chesney.iop
Why you want to join - I want to have some fun with my current project which are tb's!
What your project is - Pinto/face marking tb's & Fluffy manes!
If I can ping you with announcements - Of course!
Here's a few examples!

»bucko»

One of my fav^
»Pep Up A Step»

»Cinderella's Slipper»

»Disappearing Summer»

So apparently I made this post 2C without knowing it. Plz come join us at this link!
v
Last edited by FantasyRanch3 on Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Iris rock stables wrote: Username: Iris Rock Stables
It took me to a page of links on google, and the pictures showed a girl next to a tree
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Iris rock stables wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
It took me to a page of links on google, and the pictures showed a girl next to a tree
What?!
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Iris rock stables wrote: It took me to a page of links on google, and the pictures showed a girl next to a tree
What?!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 8:51 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:51 am