Community Forum

The ABSF Project

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
RosesDemise
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

The ABSF Project

Post by RosesDemise »

Welcome to ABSF or better known as the All Breeds Storage Facility!

This project is a long-term project of breeding a mare and stallion of each breed on HWO and keeping that pair in a storage facility for public use! For example cheap studdings and what not. These horses are bred strictly through the recipe given in the breeds wiki and are not bred by grade.

- Ultimately the reasons and goals for this project is listed as followed -
1. Give back to the HWO community by giving access to many breeds that are considered rare or hard to come by
2. Breed Strickly from the recipe book and not grade breed
3. Test my skills and understandings as a breeder
4. Complete all of my breeding quests
Because I want to give back to the community more, and a test of my own skills, I ask that you guys do not try to help me too much whether it be giving my money or giving me breeds, The only thing I would accept is offering studs that help me towards the different breeds! As I rely on the studs big time.

We are starting from the bottom and working our way up! Each breed is in a small pasture with its correspondent partner! I will be adding more information on the pasture about each breed, at the moment it only has the current breed count and their evals.
- Breeds Breed -
1. Baladi
2. Exmoor Pony
3. Persian Arabian
4. Konik
5. Kirgiz
6. Bosnian Pony
7. Mongolian
8. Norman Cob
More are to be added as I keep breeding!
You can find the farm and all of the horses in it here! (The ABSF!)
¨One's Demise shall not be bestowed onto their horse's Fate¨
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 6:31 am

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:31 am