Community Forum

Simple Link For Full Pedigrees

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Simple Link For Full Pedigrees

Post by BlackOak2 »

It'd be really handy to have a layout of a horse's full pedigree. Click the 'full pedigree' button and the tab opens to reveal the entire thing. No links to click on specific horses, just the tree itself in all it's grand and super long glory, all the way to the foundation horses.

It'll help finding certain horses when the pedigree gets in more than 20 generations.

So... link for Full Pedigree with the entire tree, names of the horses and their breed. Nothing else I think would really be needed on it, not even images.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Simple Link For Full Pedigrees

Post by Silverine »

While it would be cool to have a link to a simple long-form pedigree, I don't agree in having it show all the way back to foundation horses beyond a certain number of generations. Those trees are massive and would make no sense to scroll through for the most part because of the huge gaps that would need to be between the nearest ancestors to make room for those at the back.

I think if something like this was implemented it should be capped at a certain number of generations. Maybe seven. That would still give 128 horses in the farthest generation but it would at least be easier to make out. Because even with just names, text takes up a lot of space.
deeznuts
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by deeznuts »

hi this is kinda random but does anyone here train? i have a baby that needs to be trained. the highest that i can pay is 10,052
Cypress Creek Elites
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

I agree with Silverine. There would be links to the ancestors, so it could be easily followed back further.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

I could do either. Really, just looking for a simple page that's a bit easier to go through and see it without any of the embellishments that (are great) but take up space and time to look at and scroll through.

deeznuts wrote:...
You'll need to go ask in an appropriate forum for your request, that would be General Chit Chat.
Posting in this topic or in the comments and suggestions section (where this topic exists), is really the wrong area and won't get you any aid.

Good Luck, otherwise! :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 8:07 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 8:07 pm