Community Forum

~SMH47~Breeding Lots of types of Thoroughbreds

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
bestleopardbreeders
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

~SMH47~Breeding Lots of types of Thoroughbreds

Post by bestleopardbreeders »

Introduction:

Hi HorseWorldOnline Community! :D
I am EMHAL, Emily6767, and this one bestleopardbreeders. I used to be hail40040 and Pineneedle1 but I have lost those accounts due to difficulties with my parents. (I will not say more :D )
I have resolved them and they let me have new accounts but I unfortunately lost all those accounts and I had + 2 horses of someone who I have apologized to and they accepted.

I breed racing thoroughbreds, tobiano, face marking, and fluffy mane thoroughbreds. I also have many blanketed horses and leopards. I tried to breed mustangs but I have given up on that project because I couldn’t get the colors or stats I wanted. I used to breed Arabians on my hail40040 account and also grade horses and Akhal-tekes.

I use my EMHAL account to upgrade my training and I can currently train in 6yr 3 months. (I can improve and I defiantly will) I do not offer training to the public but I do offer champing, boarding, aging, Look below for Prices.
I use bestleopardbreeders for breeding and
I use Emily6767 for freezing horses.

My Close Friends
1. Softball12345! And Softball_Training
2. Besthorsebreeder
3. Islandhill
4. Emlyn
5. Iris rock stables
6. BlueRiverSky
7. Naytrix
8. Caila22
9. Reehan23dew
10. RosesDemise

Note: Some of these are only because they helped me with money in the beginning.

Money/Pony Tokens
I currently have 2,777,690 dollars and 459 Pony tokens on this account and an additional 2 mil and 250 Pony Tokens on my other account(EMHAL) On Emily6767 I have barely any money and a few Pony Tokens.

Visit viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37942&p=316488&hilit=Willow#p316488 For my info regarding my services to the community.

I am a well known and trusted player. I try to support everyone and anyone no matter who they are.
~EMHAL
bestleopardbreeders
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ~SMH47~Breeding Lots of types of Thoroughbreds

Post by bestleopardbreeders »

Latest Achievements

Stallions/Colts
Cookies’s Love

Snow-Evident

Wishful Cookie

(Progeny of The original Cookie and Cookies Love)

First Love Affair

Mares/Fillies

White Chocolate Sweet

Fiery Flash Cookie

Every Horse Here
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/177846
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 3:06 am

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 3:06 am