Community Forum

Transfering Money!

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
Stable_Of_Champions
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Transfering Money!

Post by Stable_Of_Champions »

Though I do love love love this game so much, I do wish that there was an easier way that we could transfer / give money to someone. Just something I wish existed :)
islandhill
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Transfering Money!

Post by islandhill »

Stable_Of_Champions wrote:Though I do love love love this game so much, I do wish that there was an easier way that we could transfer / give money to someone. Just something I wish existed :)
I do too! I also wish we could transfer PT between accounts :D

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
Stable_Of_Champions
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

islandhill wrote:
Stable_Of_Champions wrote:Though I do love love love this game so much, I do wish that there was an easier way that we could transfer / give money to someone. Just something I wish existed :)
I do too! I also wish we could transfer PT between accounts :D
OMG yes! That would be sooo helpful!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Stable_Of_Champions wrote:
islandhill wrote: I do too! I also wish we could transfer PT between accounts :D
Many of us agree that transferring money should be a bit easier to tackle. In the future... if there's enough voting for it, maybe admin will give it to us. But that's an unknown right now.

As far as PT is concerned... this will never happen. Admin doesn't want it (too much chance of cheating the game in certain aspects) and through continued pop-up, community voting on the issue in the past, the community at large doesn't want it either... and it boils down to the same reasoning.
By being able to shuffle PT from one account to another, it becomes quite easy to cheat the system and funnel PT into one account.

And this decision comes from many of us that think that being able to send PT from one account to another... would be SO helpful!!! And yet.

Anyway, I'm voting again for being able to transfer money more easily. Would make running multiple 'invitation' competitions a viable course of practice.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Stable_Of_Champions
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
Stable_Of_Champions wrote:
Many of us agree that transferring money should be a bit easier to tackle. In the future... if there's enough voting for it, maybe admin will give it to us. But that's an unknown right now.

As far as PT is concerned... this will never happen. Admin doesn't want it (too much chance of cheating the game in certain aspects) and through continued pop-up, community voting on the issue in the past, the community at large doesn't want it either... and it boils down to the same reasoning.
By being able to shuffle PT from one account to another, it becomes quite easy to cheat the system and funnel PT into one account.

And this decision comes from many of us that think that being able to send PT from one account to another... would be SO helpful!!! And yet.

Anyway, I'm voting again for being able to transfer money more easily. Would make running multiple 'invitation' competitions a viable course of practice.
Oh a hundred percent. I can totally see how the admin would want that, and I can live without it, but the money thing would be the most helpful.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Indeed! It would be. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
islandhill
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

BlackOak2 wrote:Indeed! It would be. :D
I get that with the PT, it makes sense! But yes, the money transfer would be nice! Maybe like a special area for donations.

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
Stable_Of_Champions
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

islandhill wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:Indeed! It would be. :D
I get that with the PT, it makes sense! But yes, the money transfer would be nice! Maybe like a special area for donations.
Oh yeah. :)
Cypress Creek Elites
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

Oh, I had a thought along the vein of PT transferring.
Would it be unbalanced to be able purchase premium for an account aside from the one with PT on it (possibly for an inflated price)? Perhaps just among accounts held by a single player? There wouldn't be any actual transfer, and it would still require the player to accumulate enough PT on a singular account for the upgrade.
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Cypress Creek Elites wrote:Oh, I had a thought along the vein of PT transferring.
Would it be unbalanced to be able purchase premium for an account aside from the one with PT on it (possibly for an inflated price)? Perhaps just among accounts held by a single player? There wouldn't be any actual transfer, and it would still require the player to accumulate enough PT on a singular account for the upgrade.
You can already purchase PT and upgrades for other players/accounts. You just have to switch the account name on the purchase page from your account to the one you want the upgrade to go to.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 6:14 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 6:14 pm