Community Forum

Chincoteague Ponies

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
starburst
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Chincoteague Ponies

Post by starburst »

Soo.... anyone want to help me get Chincoteague ponies? :3

Here's an excel sheet on stuff. Chincoteague Breed Sheet

I plan on starting from the beginning, trying not to breed to established breeds already in the game. I want to start off with all new horses, not any that are related to every other horse that comes from thoroughbred.

If anyone wants to help, please quote me! XD (I'm hoping to finish most of the breeding so when paint markings come in, we can introduce them in through the shetlands.)
BuckskinHellion
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Chincoteague Ponies

Post by BuckskinHellion »

starburst wrote:Soo.... anyone want to help me get Chincoteague ponies? :3

Here's an excel sheet on stuff. Chincoteague Breed Sheet

I plan on starting from the beginning, trying not to breed to established breeds already in the game. I want to start off with all new horses, not any that are related to every other horse that comes from thoroughbred.

If anyone wants to help, please quote me! XD (I'm hoping to finish most of the breeding so when paint markings come in, we can introduce them in through the shetlands.)
I'm up for Helping. Still interested?
starburst
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by starburst »

BuckskinHellion wrote:
Sure thing! XD Thank you! I've gotten a couple of Mongolians and have started working on West African Barbs. Could you possible start working on WABs as well? We can share stock! XD

The goal is to get the bottom part of the branch done up to Andlusian, then jump to the top to get those ones going. Hopefully, once we get to the Welsh section, there should be paint markings in the Shetlands, so we just need to breed the last step and have patterned Chincoteagues! XD

You up for it?
BuckskinHellion
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BuckskinHellion »

starburst wrote:
BuckskinHellion wrote:
Sure thing! XD Thank you! I've gotten a couple of Mongolians and have started working on West African Barbs. Could you possible start working on WABs as well? We can share stock! XD

The goal is to get the bottom part of the branch done up to Andlusian, then jump to the top to get those ones going. Hopefully, once we get to the Welsh section, there should be paint markings in the Shetlands, so we just need to breed the last step and have patterned Chincoteagues! XD

You up for it?
Sure- as long as you're willing to deal with the fact that I'm kind of new to this!
starburst
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by starburst »

BuckskinHellion wrote: Sure- as long as you're willing to deal with the fact that I'm kind of new to this!
Oh that's okay! XD This is actually a great way to earn cash fast and to get used to how the game works. <3
Cloverpoby19
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Cloverpoby19 »

yo i actually breed the horse that is the picture on the breeds guide for the chinc ponies, he recently died so im breeding them up again ive got a few shetlandXwelsh and arabXbarb if youre still trying to breed them just saying hi :)
phable
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by phable »

I may also branch out once i have established my Welsh Ponies & Shetlands into this lovely breed :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 10:00 pm

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 10:00 pm