Community Forum

Any decent Standardbred studs?

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
HoneyHorseCreations
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Any decent Standardbred studs?

Post by HoneyHorseCreations »

Ima looking for any standardbred stallions either for sale/Stud that are preferably 5* or 4* eval and have decent stats but mainly looking at the coat and conformation.

Please link the horses you’ve got for stud/sale

THANK YOU ^^
Softball_Training
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Any decent Standardbred studs?

Post by Softball_Training »

casey968665 wrote:Ima looking for any standardbred stallions either for sale/Stud that are preferably 5* or 4* eval and have decent stats but mainly looking at the coat and conformation.

Please link the horses you’ve got for stud/sale

THANK YOU ^^
My line is mostly private but I would be willing to stud a few. Check out this farm as there are quite a bit and Ill link some of the ones on my other account:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/179373
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3482948

Maybe I will disappoint you in some way, but believe me when I say I'm sorry, I'm trying to be a better person, please understand I'm still growing out of this dark place I've been in.
HoneyHorseCreations
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Softball_Training wrote:
casey968665 wrote:
My line is mostly private but I would be willing to stud a few. Check out this farm as there are quite a bit and Ill link some of the ones on my other account:
Hiya I’d love to breed my mares to [ ive got 2 mares I’m wanting to breed ]
Ⓢ Backstage Drama
What’s your price?^^
Softball_Training
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

casey968665 wrote:
Softball_Training wrote:
Hiya I’d love to breed my mare to
Ⓢ Backstage Drama
What’s your price?^^
Alright. Price wise, I'm not to sure. Like I said, the line has almost been completely private so I haven't had any experience within what they'd be worth.

Maybe I will disappoint you in some way, but believe me when I say I'm sorry, I'm trying to be a better person, please understand I'm still growing out of this dark place I've been in.
HoneyHorseCreations
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Softball_Training wrote:
casey968665 wrote:
Hiya I’d love to breed my mare to
Ⓢ Backstage Drama
What’s your price?^^
Alright. Price wise, I'm not to sure. Like I said, the line has almost been completely private so I haven't had any experience within what they'd be worth.
Yes I understand, I’m not going to share my the line of Standardbreds I’m working on anytime soon so they’re going to stay private for a bit ^^ I’ve only got one standardbred stallion you for stud but he’s not part of this line.
Softball_Training
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

casey968665 wrote:
Softball_Training wrote:
Yes I understand, I’m not going to share my the line of Standardbreds I’m working on anytime soon so they’re going to stay private for a bit ^^ I’ve only got one standardbred stallion you for stud but he’s not part of this line.
Alright, How about 500k per studding? If you don't have that kind of money, I can lower.

HoneyHorseCreations
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Softball_Training wrote:
casey968665 wrote:
Alright, How about 500k per studding? If you don't have that kind of money, I can lower.
Could you do $400k? I’m just going to breed the one mare but I’d like to breed her twice if that’s alright with you^^
Softball_Training
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

casey968665 wrote:
Softball_Training wrote:
Could you do $400k? I’m just going to breed the one mare but I’d like to breed her twice if that’s alright with you^^
Thats fine, Ill put him up for you now.

HoneyHorseCreations
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Softball_Training wrote:
casey968665 wrote:
Thats fine, Ill put him up for you now.
Thank you! :]
Softball_Training
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

casey968665 wrote:
Softball_Training wrote:
Just realized he isn't breeding age so I got to transfer him and age him up real quick. Sorry about that!

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 22, 2024 11:24 am

It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 11:24 am