Community Forum

How to Get a Higher HGP??

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

How to Get a Higher HGP??

Post by Soleil »

Lately, I've been thinking about improving the Turkmen breed. They're amazing, but I haven't seen any with a 60+ HGP. So from adoption center HGP (around 30k), how long would it take me to get a horse with 60+HGP? And what would I have to do to achieve this 60+ HGP? Would the COI percentage make a difference?

:lol: Sorry if that was confusing! Reading all that confused me as well

-camilleon
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: How to Get a Higher HGP??

Post by Heartland2001 »

camilleon wrote:Lately, I've been thinking about improving the Turkmen breed. They're amazing, but I haven't seen any with a 60+ HGP. So from adoption center HGP (around 30k), how long would it take me to get a horse with 60+HGP? And what would I have to do to achieve this 60+ HGP? Would the COI percentage make a difference?

-camilleon
i would sugest trying to breed in some high HGP arabians to higher your hgp and no coi will not affect the hgp all it does is tell you how inbred a horse is
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Heartland2001 wrote:
camilleon wrote:Lately, I've been thinking about improving the Turkmen breed. They're amazing, but I haven't seen any with a 60+ HGP. So from adoption center HGP (around 30k), how long would it take me to get a horse with 60+HGP? And what would I have to do to achieve this 60+ HGP? Would the COI percentage make a difference?

-camilleon
i would sugest trying to breed in some high HGP arabians to higher your hgp and no coi will not affect the hgp all it does is tell you how inbred a horse is
Thank you! But how would I be able to do it without any help from higher HGP horses?
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Hilayla »

Just keep breeding the horses with the highest GP and get rid of those that fall below your standard. My standard is usually the lowest horse whenever I start keeping records. Then you just keep building generation by generation.
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Hilayla wrote:Just keep breeding the horses with the highest GP and get rid of those that fall below your standard. My standard is usually the lowest horse whenever I start keeping records. Then you just keep building generation by generation.
Thank you :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 7:26 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 7:26 pm