Community Forum

CWS Training Services || CLOSED (OLD VERSION)

Soleil
Visit My Farm

CWS Training Services || CLOSED (OLD VERSION)

Post by Soleil »

———————————————

Cherry Wood Stables Public Training Services

Quick, Reliable, and Affordable Training.

———————————————

˗ ˏ ˋ Overview ˎˊ ˗

Hi all! I’m Soleil—but you can call me Cam or Sol, whatever floats your boat. I have been training since mid 2022, but I remember the joy I felt when someone gave me my first fully trained horse, and I have been trying to give others the very same feeling ever since. Now, it is my pleasure to present to you: Cherry Wood Training—world class training at exclusive prices.

My current best time:
2 years, 2 months • 1 day

Please do not expect my best time, every time. As you all know, I cannot be on HWO 24/7, 365 days a year. Thus, I will finish all horses on my own time. It may take anywhere between a few minutes to a few days for me to finish your horse(s), please be patient! Should something come up and I am unable to finish your horse(s) I will ping you and give you the option of taking it back or letting me keep it on my side until I return.

However, no matter what I will always try my absolute best to finish your horse on time!! This is a guarantee :D

Your horse will be returned to you once I have finished training it to wanted level. If I have been unable to change weight/temperament in the time while I have been training, I will drop the charge. Should I have missed a yearly pic by 5+ months, this charge will be dropped as well.

———————————————

˗ ˏ ˋ Training Details & Pricing ˎˊ ˗

• I charge 40k to complete one horse per request, and 55k to complete two horses per request. This is the base price for public training (since I'm not offering private training at the moment).

• I will provide a temperament adjustment for an additional 5k. If a horse should not be able to change to the desired temperament, this fee is dropped. For example, some horses are stuck at Bombproof. In this case, I will deduct the charge ^-^
If I should not be asked to change the temperament, I will keep the horse in a pasture and fill the remaining percentage by Weight Gain feed until the horses energy is at 100%+

• I will provide weight changes for an additional 5k. If I should not be able to change the weight (doubtful), then this charge will be dropped.
I do not have a 'default' weight, but your horse will never go below Thin or above Fat in my possession :D

• Pictures are automatically taken at the start and end of training. To customize this option, will cost an additional 2k. (Yearly pictures are the only other option currently). Should I miss the yearly picture mark by 2+ months, this charge will be dropped.

• I will take partially trained horses for 20k. Must be over 200% to apply for this package.

———————————————

———————————————
Last edited by Soleil on Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:14 pm, edited 50 times in total.
Soleil
Visit My Farm

Re: PING ME

Post by Soleil »

Quote me for training requests.

Pickup Account:
Questions:
—~—
Horse Link:
Preferred Stats:
Preferred Temperament:
Preferred Weight:
Pictures?:
Preferred Method?:

Total Cost:
Additional Requests:
Last edited by Soleil on Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Soleil
Visit My Farm

Re: Pickup

Post by Soleil »

Horse | EMHAL | 40k
Last edited by Soleil on Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:14 am, edited 19 times in total.
Soleil
Visit My Farm

Re: In Training

Post by Soleil »

Last edited by Soleil on Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:54 am, edited 23 times in total.
Soleil
Visit My Farm

Re: Queue

Post by Soleil »

ALL of my foals xD (but if anyone asks for me to train, they're first priority) | Soleil | Free
Last edited by Soleil on Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:14 am, edited 15 times in total.
Horsestarlover03
Visit My Farm

Re: Cherry Wood Training | Open

Post by Horsestarlover03 »

camilleon wrote:
Cherry Wood Training

Quick, reliable, and affordable training.
We train under 3 horse years!
—~—

A Summary
Hello! I’m Camilleon, from Cherry Wood Stables, and through extensive (and expensive) training courses, I am now able to offer my training services to the general public. I greatly enjoy training, and with all the money + time I put into the courses, I might as well reap what I sowed :3

To transfer the horse(s) that you’d like trained to me, put it up for offers only. I will offer $1 with this account. If you do not accept within a day of me offering, I will move onto the next customer. I will alert you on this page when your horse is ready to be picked up, and it will be transferred to my freeze account + put up for offers. You will offer the decided amount, and then the cycle repeats.
My best time so far, in HWO time and IRL time:
2 years, 6.5 months and 2 ½ days IRL
➤ I will always try my best to return horses as soon as possible! If I should not be able to give you back your horse(s) fully trained by a week (assuming I didn't let you know beforehand) from the time that you accept my offer, I am obliged to give you a 20% discount for your troubles.

➤ I have found that some horses take longer to train than others. If this happens, you are still expected to pay full price, as they should still be below 3 years of age.

➤ By default, I will train your horse up to 95% and above in all stats.

➤ I will take up to 2 horses at a time, to ensure quick and speedy training.

➤ Your name cannot be put multiple times on the queue, which means only after I have finished training for everyone, will I accept another request from the same player.
Pricing
(There are up to 2 horses allowed per request, and up to 1 request per queue. To order more horses trained, you must wait until I am finished with all requests on queue.)

➤ I charge 10k to complete one horse per request, and 25k to complete two horses per request.
— If you request two horses at a time, offer $12,500 on one, and $12,500 on the next.

➤ I will provide a temperament adjustment for an additional 5k. If a horse should not be able to change to the desired temperament, this fee is dropped.
— If I should not be asked to change the temperament, I will immediately put on Yellow Corn feed/Weight Gain feed, depending on how much the horse needs to have full energy.

➤ I will provide weight changes for an additional 5k. If I should not be able to change the weight (doubtful), then this charge will be dropped.
— My default is Moderately Thin-Moderate.

➤ Pictures are automatically taken yearly. (From newborn, to 1 year, to 2 years, to finish). Taking yearly pictures will add 2k to your total fee. If I should not be able to take yearly pictures, charges will be dropped.

➤ I normally train until 95% and above in every stat. To train until 99% will add an additional 10k onto your costs.
Rules
Please do not remove my tag after I am finished training. It is to give me credit. If I should find out that you removed the tag from a horse I trained, you will be contacted + blacklisted from all future sales/services. And believe me, I do keep records of all the horses I've trained.

➤ Please make sure that you have enough money/space to buy the horse back. If you should not, I will keep the horse on a freeze account until you do. Rule above.
— I will not accept IOU’s of a greater amount than 20k. If you should not be able to pay, please do not ask me to train for you, as it just causes a big hassle.

➤ First come, first serve. You cannot skip ahead in the queue, as this would be unfair to other players.

➤ I can refuse service/a particular option at any given time, without a reason.

➤ Please make sure that you have enough money/space to buy the horse back. If you should not, I will keep the horse on a freeze account until you do. Rule below.

➤ You have 7 days to pick the horse(s) up from me. Should you exceed this, I will take down the sales ad until you return. For every day that you pass 1 week, I will add $500 to your total fee.
Form
Please submit the form below AND place it in the horse's bio. If you do not place a form in both places, I will refuse service until it is done. Once I am finished training, I will remove all my notes from the bio.
Pickup Account:
Questions:
—~—
Horse Link:
Preferred Stats:
Preferred Temperament:
Preferred Weight:
Pictures?:

Total Cost:
Additional Requests:

Repeat with other horses.

—~—
Private clients are coming soon. Thank you for choosing Cherry Wood Stables! </3 Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, don't be afraid to tell me.

Horse Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3611813
Preferred Stats: 95%
Preferred Temperament: high strung
Preferred Weight:mod thin
Pictures?: yearly

Total Cost: 19,500 I think
Additional Requests: 2 horses altogether,Temperament, pictures

Horse Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3611928
Preferred Stats: 95%
Preferred Temperament: high strung
Preferred Weight:mod thin
Pictures?: yearly

Total Cost:19,500 I think
Additional Requests: 2 horses altogether,Temperament, pictures
Soleil
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Horsestarlover03 wrote: :D
Hiya! Thank you for your service. I can take one now, and the next will be placed on my queue, to be trained as soon as I finish up a horse I am training for a friend.
Horsestarlover03
Visit My Farm

camilleon wrote:
Hiya! Thank you for your service. I can take one now, and the next will be placed on my queue, to be trained as soon as I finish up a horse I am training for a friend.
Ok I'll put the first one up
Horsestarlover03
Visit My Farm

camilleon wrote:
Is the price for mine 19,500 just wondering if I got it wrong
Soleil
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Horsestarlover03 wrote:
camilleon wrote: Hiya! Thank you for your service. I can take one now, and the next will be placed on my queue, to be trained as soon as I finish up a horse I am training for a friend.
Is the price for mine 19,500 just wondering if I got it wrong
I believe it's 20,000. 5k for temperament, 5k for weight, and 10k to train one horse.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 11:11 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 11:11 am