Community Forum

Project DS9 (Help Appreciated!)

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Chickbirdlady11
Visit My Farm

Project DS9 (Help Appreciated!)

Post by Chickbirdlady11 »

Hey Everyone!

So I recently Started DS9 (Deep Space 9) from Star Trek and I thought it’d be pretty cool to convert them to horses. Because, why not? XD

My plan is to have them as close as possible to the real characters, personality included, not just how they look like. For example, Major Kira is a Bajoran (Has nose ridges) and has short hair. So, the horse would likely have a mohawk and be a hotblooded breed such as an Arabian or a Akhal Teke. (She’s very feisty xD)

I would love some help with this project. Please someone tell me I’m not the only one who watches Star Trek lol.
Even if you don't, I still would appreciate it.

I’ve added a list of who I hope to convert into.

Dr Bashir - Human Image

Sisko - Human Image

Jadzia Dax - Trill Image

O’Brien - Human Image

Odo - Changeling Image

Kira - Bajoran Image

Quark - Ferengi Image

Worf - Klingon Image

Garak - Cardassian Image

Anyone intrested? ^^
Last edited by Chickbirdlady11 on Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: Project DS9 (Help Appreciated!)

Post by EclipticEnd »

I'm not familiar with Star Trek, but I'd be happy to help out if you want? You'll just have to let me know what you're looking for for each character.

-------

If you want to add an image, then you'd put the following:

Code: Select all

[img]URL HERE[/img]
You want to use the direct link to the picture, which you can normally get by right clicking on the picture and selecting the "Copy Image Address" option. Some images have really long URLs, though, so keep an eye on that.

For instance, if I wanted to add an image of some horses from Wikipedia, I'd use:

Code: Select all

[img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/de/Nokota_Horses_cropped.jpg[/img]
Which would make:

You can get more info on BBCode via HWO's guide.
Chickbirdlady11
Visit My Farm

Re: Project DS9 (Help Appreciated!)

Post by Chickbirdlady11 »

Okay, thanks so much!

I'll add the photos now. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 3:00 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:00 am